17. Promoting Danse

Flashback to Andrea and Danse's intimate moment....
Andrea chuckles as she pulls her arms out her jumpsuit as he smiles up at her as he pulls her jumpsuit down and off her feet until she's in her underwear as he admires her body"god your beautiful" she blushes as he picks her up carrying her to the bed just to hoover over her again to reconnect the kiss as it's her turn to unzip his jumpsuit and admire his body whilst her lips are still connected to his. Their bare bodies connected as one before the heated kiss slowly stopped as Danse begins to kiss down her chest fondling her breasts as he kisses around her inner thighs before inserting himself going slow and intimate at first before he ceases the opportunity to dominate in the in the bedroom(wink wonk) before going to town,the pair moan as one as the bed creaks as Andrea's hands explores Danse's back trailing her fingers down his spine enjoy every moment of ecstasy she was given. Her moans had grown louded and faster as Danse's erection grew weaker buckling their hips together as the moment grew still after one final thrust Danse pulled out and climaxed on her lower stomach just as she orgasmed her thighs were shaking. Danse lays down beside her before pulling her closer to him as they laid panting like dogs on a hot summer's afternoon.
- - -
The morning slowly dawned upon the pair as the laid peacefully Danse was the first one to awaken from the slumber as Andrea still slept he smiled softly at the beauty that was laying on his chest before he gently pulls her closer to him,kissing her forehead as he does so.

Danse was at peace,he was happy  and not scared. maybe this time it'll last forever however long that may be.Andrea slowly began to wake up as Danse was in his thoughts but jumps slightly as Andrea moved ontop of him kissing his lips softly before she pulls away"Morning Tin Can"

"Morning Andrea,"He smiled as he caressed her cheek slightly"Sleep well?"

She nods as she gets up and winces in pain as she grabs her underwear and bra of the floor"Last night was magical"

"I wasn't too rough was I?"Danse asked as he sat up before putting on his underwear and jumpsuit as he watched her

"No besides I like it rough"She winks as she puts her underwear and bra on before putting her new battlecoat and poses slightly as she looks at herself in the mirror"i rock this battlecoat better than Maxson did"

"mhmm"He hums as he walks up behind her and kisses her on the neck"So what's the plan for today?"

"I don't know yet, maybe clear out a area of abominations and there's a promotion lingering in the air for you if you want it. "she turns to him as she winks at him

"I've been Paladin for far too long. Any area in particular you'd like to go?"He asked as he chuckled slightly, holding her hips

She scrunches her mouth up in thought"hmm,How about Super duper Mart in Lexington?"

"We can pick up any supplies we come across while we're there"He responds,kissing her forehead softly before grabbing his gun and Andrea's hand as they walked to their power armour

"Hey do you want your holotags back?"She asked, remembering that she had them around her neck

"Keep them it can be your reminder that i'm always with you mentally if i can't be with you physically" He smiles back at her as the got to the power armour.

She blushed slightly before she hopped in her power armour as Danse does the same"We should grab some cores from Teagan before we head out"

"Good idea" he acknowledges as they walk to Teagan and purchased some cores before they headed out to the flight deck.
The sun was still rising over the Commonweath when they stepped foot on the catwalk, it was quiet below the deafening noise of The Prywden as they made their way onto the docked 'bird.

"Lexington please"Andrea spoke to the lancer as they nodded and began to take off from the docking area before heading to Lexington.
The ride was quiet the pair didn't make much noise apart from their metal hands intertwining,Lexington wasn't that far from the airship so they didn't have to wait too long.

"We're gonna land on this parking garage so hold on tight"The Lancer informed them as they landed
As they got off and after the 'bird left they got out their guns,Andrea got out a different gun a gun that wasn't her Righteous Authority

"New gun?" Danse asked,noticing the weapon in her metal hands

"Yeah it was a gift from Arturo in Diamond City it's called Type 54 Death Star one hit and the enemy's dead"Andrea spoke as she began to walk close to their destination.

It didn't take them long to get surrounded by ferals but luckily Andrea had her new toy to test out,as the final feral dropped it was time to grab any valuable items from the bodies and the safe that  was in the other room

"So that promotion? I'm not even sure i deserve a promotion. I'm fine with being a Paladin for the rest of eternity."Danse spoke as Andrea was pick licking the safe

"Don't be stupid!, You deserve  a promotion" she reassured as she successfully picked the lock"oooh look what we got here?!"She grabbed some bottle caps,Pre-War Money (for nostalgic purposes) and a few sliver pocket watches.

They spent the rest of their time grabbing anymore supplies they saw as Andrea saw an Old Guitar and grabbed it "Ready?"

"Yep,lets go home,Sentinel Danse"She giggled as she grabs his hand leading him out of Super Duper Mart before she drops a 'bird signal grenade  before boarding it when the 'bird arrives and heading to the Airship.