Epilogue

• Dedicated to Everyone! See you all in Feb.

A/N: You've been here for three books with me so you know by now that it ain't over till it's over! I have something to admit: I never intended on stopping after the first, second or third book. From the start, I knew I wanted a series - I just had to make sure I had enough drive to finish them. After I started writing the first book, I realized I did. There will be six books in total for this series - unless for some strange and bizzare reason a seventh one comes to mind. 

I have chosen to take quite a long break between this book and book 4 for two reasons: the readership/interaction for this book is way down from the others to - which believe it or not does make it feel as if everything you write as an author is really that good at all. While I admit, book 3 is my least favorite, it sets up one of my favorite books and was necessary to write. 

Book 4 will be a slower release as I am still barely done with many of the first chapters and I am unsure which of three ways I wish to go with the fifth and sixth books; I hope to have a plan etched out before I start publishing book 4.  

As for notes on the book, it totals as such: The book numbers 101 pages on Word with 48,257 words before editing. Over 3,000 words were added in the overall edits that were published for you to read making it the shortest book in the series

The song that is the theme for the Destroyed Beauty is:

"Monsters" by Timeflies

*** Before you go off and read the final installment of this book, please be aware that the intended release date for book 4 is February 23 at 8pm. The title is: Distorted Beauty. I'm in need of a cover artist so message me!*** 

*COUGH COUGH* The song in the version LISTED is SUPER important. That is all. *COUGH COUGH* 

Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods?
Where's the street-wise Hercules
To fight the rising odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and turn and dream of what I need

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong, he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure, he's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life

¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶

While he had returned to earth numerous times, it had been 6 months since any of them had seen him. In all the times that he had returned to earth, he had only appeared to Jane. The group stared at him, his eyes were still the same blue, but his hair had grown longer, much longer. It was when their eyes fell upon the girl in his arms that they realized that their questions to his avoidance of Stark Tower would have to wait.

“Where is the Lady Jane and Dr. Banner?” Thor asked as he came inside. Blood had spread to his hands as he attempted to hold Eméra’s quick job of stitching Sigyn up together when he had left the palace. 

“This way.” Steve directed and started jogging down the hallway. Tony and Sam followed closely behind.

“JARVIS, alert Dr. Banner and Dr. Foster that we have an emergency, in fact alert the entire team.” Tony’s voice was no longer witty or sarcastic as he struggled to keep up with Steve and Thor.