Gay: Forty-two

Sinong mag-aakalang aabot ng 29.9 K ang IGB at magkakaroon ng 700+ votes? Gosh. Di ko  expect 'to. So yeah, dahil nga umabot tayo sa ganito,  bilang pasasalamat na din sa inyo, kaya naman para sa inyong lahat ang chapter na to. Sorry kung maiksi lang 'to.  Sorry na din sa grammar, tinopak ako eh.

This chapter is so cute, for me. Sana ganon din sa inyo ;) XOXO.

***

"As much as you want to plan your life, it has a way of surprising you with unexpected  things that will make you happier than you originally planned. That's why you call God's will"

"What is this thing about death? I mean, yeah of course I know it's inevitable, that we can't do anything on this particular thing, but I don't really get it. Why we just can't live and have a normal life? No pains, no death, just happy"

"So you want to be immortal, is that what are you trying to say?"

"I guess" she laughed.

"What's fun on that?"

"On what?" I asked confused.

"On being alive forever. It sucks you know"

"What??" I groaned. Why don't she just agree on me? Is that a hard thing? 

"God! Don't you get it, do you? Being alive forever is not pretty cool. It make you sucks"

"Fool! It's cool. You have a lot of time, a lifetime Rocky. L.I.F.E.T.I.M.E" I emphasized. " Get it?"

"And you will not appeciate the value of time anymore because you have that thing 'a lot of time'. If that's cool for you then sorry to interrupt you mister because it's not"

"Then why we just can't live normal instead? Get whatever we want, be happy until the end of our life? No pains, no pressure, no depression"

"Then you will not acknowledge the worth of life and love anymore. And it's not normal, it sounds freak" 

Gosh! Why are she smarter than me? 

"Fine! You don't have to get mad" I said. I can't imagine Rocky being mad actually. Well she's not mad, I was just trying to test her.

"I'm not mad"

"Yes you are"

"There's a difference between being mad and explaining"

"And what it is, aber?"

"It's Me" she rolled her eyes. 

"Yeah right" I rolled my eyes too.

"Instead of debating with me about the death which is inevitable and the abnormalities of life that are you talking.."