✫part 28✫

(HI! Soooo I have two idea's for where this book is heading.. one being I finish this book since I already have an ending for it. And two being I make a book 3 and make that the big finale. Both way's I already have an ending figured out so please please please comment and help me decide!)

The next morning I woke up to Colby spooning me, his arms wrapped around my small waist. I smile, listening to the soft snores leaving his lips. He wasn't one to wake up early so I knew I'd probably be stuck here for awhile if I didn't get out. So, I squirmed out of the bed without making any noise and tip toed out of the room, closing the door on the way out.

I walk downstairs to see Colby's mom talking to a younger lady, who had a younger kid in her lap, maybe five or six.

The young boy saw me first, and gasped upon seeing me. "Look mom it's a girl!" He said in shock, I couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness.

They looked to me and Colby's mom smiled "Oh Jack that's Colby's girlfriend Layla" she laughs "Layla this is my sister and her son Jack"

Jack gasps again "Wait.. Colby girlfwiend?" He ask, his words slurring ever so slightly. 

I laugh "Yup I'm his girlfriend, pretty lucky huh?" I laugh, walking over and taking a seat on the couch.

He nods "Yeah, Colby's the best" he giggles. How can one child be so adorable? Please explain!?

"Layla would you mind waking Colby up for me? Before y'all head out to go explore the town I would like for him to carry the tables for tonight into his father's truck" She asks.

I nod, looking back to Jack "Wanna help wake him up?" He smiles bright and nods, jumping off the couch and rubbing up the stairs, me close behind.

We storm into the room and Jack jump's on the bed, waking Colby up almost immediately. "Wake up Colby! wake up wake up wake up!" He squeaks in excitement.

I laugh at Colby's tired expression, but that changed once he realized who was jumping in his bed. He smiled upon seeing Jack and pulled him down to his level, pulling him into a big hug "Jack! You've grown so much!" He exclaims.

"Colby your sqweezing me! Let go!" He giggles, so Colby let go.

"Man you've grown so much! Are you coming to the Bar-B-Q tonight?" Colby asks, earning a nod from Jack. "Good, I'll make sure to give you a ride on my back" he smiles,

Jake gasps "On puppy?!"

Colby laughed "Yes on puppy, and guess what.. Layla over there is a puppy to" he smiles "but she's better than me, she has wings"

Jack's eyes light up as he turns to me "weally?! You can fly?" He asks, me nodding in response. He giggles "Yay!"

I laugh before looking back to Colby "Hey, your mom wants you to go load up the tables for tonight" I tell him.

He nods "Wanna go help? I bet your stronger than me" he says looking at Jack with a smile.

Jack nods "I am!" He smiles.

Colby nods and they both leave the room, giving me time to change into my outfit for today. We were going to be meeting everyone for lunch before heading out to explore the town, so I was pretty excited. I was going to see where Colby grew up, to see the locations where memories shaped him to be the person he is today. It's safe to say I was excited.

Yes it's just Kansas, but it's way different than where I grew up.

After I finished getting dressed and doing my makeup and such, Colby walked in. He got dressed as well and once we were both done we said goodbye to his parents and brother and we left, making sure to tell them we'd be back in time for the Bar-B-Q.

Skip an hour and us and everyone else are at Chick-fil-a. Me and the girls were talking about how me meeting Colby's parents went and the boys were discussing where we were going after this.

"So you saw baby pictures of Colby?" Kat laughed, making me laugh as well and nod.

"Yeah, I even took a pic" I pull out my phone and show everyone. They all awe'd.

"Babe I'm sorry! All of the girls have now seen your baby bum" I laugh, calling out to Colby.

He groaned, his face growing red.

Corey gasped and jumped from his chair, running over to me in excitement "Ooooooh let me see let me see!" He giggled playfully.

I laugh and show him. He immediately erupted in laughter "Bro you got some cake as a kid!" He exclaimed. This caught the attention of everyone else and they all asked to see it as well. So, I passed the phone around the table against Colby's wishes. He sunk in his chair and pulled his hood over his head and pulled the string tight.

I giggled and stood up, walking over to him and kneeling next to him. I pull the hood off and kiss his cheek.

"Hey, I'm the lucky girl who get's to see that cake" I giggle "well.. the updated version"

He scoffed "You nasty girl. Keep this conversation PG" he shoved my shoulder making me laugh before returning to my seat.

"So we decided to go to the abandoned warehouse" Sam announced.

The abandoned warehouse. I've heard all the stories from the guy's. Slamming door's, noises and screams, can't wait! And that's truthful. I love the paranormal and have never experienced it since Colby insisted I don't go on their trips when they go for their YouTube channel.

"I swear to god Jake if I have to climb any sort of rock or fence and break a nail I will be throwing hands.. At you.. You will get beat up" Tara huff's, glaring at Jake who just laughed and dismissed her comment.

"Don't worry Tara there's no climbing necessary. I mean unless you want to go on the roof but it's so old I don't feel it's safe anymore" Sam explained "Plus Liza, Layla, and Noah could just fly us" he joked "Damn we went to not even knowing night wings existed anymore to having three in our pack. Crazy huh?"

We all nod "Yeah, well we're glad to be here" Liza says, looking to me and Noah who also nodded in agreement.

It really is weird.. 2 years ago I didn't even know werewolves existed. Now my entire reality is them. I wonder if other things exist? Vampires? Nah that's TOO unrealistic. Or is it? Eh who cares, doubt it.