✫part 31 ✫

(YES YES YES ITS LATE BUT IVE BEEN BUSY I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!)

"Layla your doing that thing again where you stare off into space because your so deep in thought" Colby laughed, his eyes focused on the road ahead.

I sigh "Sorry, I'm just nervous! I don't get it. I've performed in front of thousands of people.. millions if you count the video's and such! Why am I so worried about meeting a group of your old friends!" I whine, slouching in my chair out of frustration.

Colby couldn't help but laugh "Because your Layla Moray and you want to make a good first impression because they don't know you. Or, the real you and not singer you" he explained "anyways you are gonna be fine. They're fun and goofy like us so I have no doubt y'all will hit it off"

I slowly nod, trying to forget all my nerves "Okay.. what are their names again?"

"Nate and Alex. Nate has messy Curleyish hair and Alex is just straight up tall." Colby said, adding the last part so I don't mix them up.

I had seen that one video from along time ago where they all explored an abandoned barn and house so I have a good grasp on their looks and their personality's.

Nate was very positive and optimistic while also being careful and calm about things. He was also very funny and seemed to get a laugh at about everything he said.

Alex seemed kind of quiet, but that could just have been the camera. But he also seemed sweet and nice.

"Aaaaand we're here" Colby pulled the car to a stop in the side of the road right in front of a house. It was pretty decent size, a one story. There were already people drinking and chatting up front "Damn I already see familiar faces... geez now I'm worried! You know me and Sam weren't exactly the most popular people in high school" Colby laughed awkwardly.

I shrug "So? Look at you now. Millions of followers, your dating a famous singer who also has millions of followers? I think you'll be fine" I giggle at the the thought of Colby being shy around these people. He was always very confident and proud so I was interested to see if he changes here.

"Yeah but still!" Colby said.

I shake my head and pat his shoulder reassuringly "Colby we'll be fine. If you ever need to get out of a conversation with someone I'll mind control them to pee their pants so they are forced to flee to the restroom" I grin, only half joking. If it came down to that I 100% would do it.

Colby laughed and nodded "And if you ever for some reason don't like my friends and feel the need to run or punch them, I'll punch them for you while you run" He joked.. well I think. I wouldn't put it past him to punch someone for me when he's done much worse.

We both fist bump, then him placing a kiss on my lips, before exiting the car and making our way to the entrance. Some people, who I obviously didn't know, waved and smiled at us. Some even commented and said they loved my music, which I appreciated deeply.

"Hey man I love your video's!" Some guy called out from a few meters away, but that was directed to Colby. Which made me smile despite Colby's confused face.

"Told you, you'd be fine" I giggle at the through of Colby being that nervous over something so simple as seeing old people. I knew they'd react fine besides, their grownups now. Not dumb kids.

Colby laughed "Yeah yeah yeah... and so will you" and just at that moment two guys tackled Colby from behind and jumped up and down around him. I backed up a little as to not get trampled but I couldn't contain my laughs at the surprised look on Colby's face.