2

The next morning the boy's woke up bright and early. They had another day filled with promo. Only new thing set for today was a photo shoot. Which the boys enjoy because usually they get to keep the clothing.

Last night when Chris fell asleep he was hoping he would have the same dream as the one he had in the van. But , when he closed his eyes he saw nothing. Everything was just pitch black.

" Where's Zabdiel ?" Chris whined " Tengo hambre."

" y Richard isn't here either." Joel added only making Christopher grow more impatient.

" We're here." Richard stated walking out of the elevators.

" Por Fin compadre , let's go eat !" Chris said happily being the first one to get into the van.

As long as there was food you could get Chris to go anywhere.

After eating the boys got into their van and made their way to the photo shoot location.

" que joder." Zabdiel groaned

" que pasa papi ?" Erick asked him

" I forgot to do my face mask." Zabdiel replied  causing Chris to laugh.

Zabdiel only glared at him.

" boys you can start to get ready." Clara said and they did as told. 

Once they were ready the photo shoot began.  They first took shots as a group and then individually. Chris was under a cave and had a broken mirror. The photographer had him pretend to fix himself and then look at the mirror. Photo shoots sometimes were a challenge for Chris  because you have to sometimes remain serious. Everyone knows he can't do that.

As soon as his turn was over , he let out a laugh. The boys just shook their heads smiling. 

After having many pictures taken the boys sat down for the interview portion. This was their last interview for the day.  They then will be heading back to their hotel.  The interviewer only asked them basic questions.

The boys made it to their hotel to freshen up and then out to eat. It was their last night in California but, they couldn't stay out to long.  All of them liked to leave things for last minute. Which means they haven't packed their things. Clara made sure that they would be back at the hotel early; that way they can back and get some sleep.

As soon Chris made it back to his hotel room he began to get his bags situated.  He didn't want to forget anything like Zabdiel has done in the past.

After he had everything set he headed for the shower and then straight to bed.  As he slept he began to have another dream. The dream started off with an apartment. This apartment certainly wasn't familiar to Chris. He's never seen it or visited. Suddenly , it switched from the apartment to one of the bedrooms. Present in the bedroom was of course the bed and a clock. The clock read 10:30pm.  Once again out of nowhere the female figure appeared. This time she turned around and revealed her face. Chris was in shock because she was beautiful. Also , because he's never seen her before. 

Right there , the dream ended.

Chapter two

Chapter two. How are you guys feeling about Chris' dreams so far ?

Okay so can ya recommend where I can make gifs cuz for every app I come across you have to pay and a girl is broke out here. Plus , that's doing three much. So can ya please help ya girl out ?

xoxo
Cncox5