23

The boys agreed it was best that Joel ended things with Lauren the next day sometime during the afternoon. Therefore today was the day. Joel had been practicing what he would say. He too did not want to hurt her but , it was the right thing to do. She was soon going to understand. Joel was extremely nervous but , made his way to her building.

Joel arrived at her door. He was pacing back and forth; extremely nervous. He didn't want to hurt her nor see her cry. Joel was hoping she would take it some what easy. The curly head finally got the courage to knock.

" Hi baby !" Lauren exclaimed but , frowned once she saw his face.

" you don't look too good." She said to him.

" yea, can we talk inside?" Joel asked and she quickly nodded. They both went in and sat down on her couch. He took a hold of both of her hands.

" your scaring me ." She admitted to him.

" We need to break up." He blurted not knowing how else to say it. All his practice went to waste. " We of course can be friends but , I can't date you."

" why ?" She asked her eyes slightly watery and so were his.

" I can't exactly tell you why , it's not my place. But , you will find out soon I hope." He answered her as she nodded still confused.

" Friends?" He slightly smiled and she smiled pulling him in for a hug.

" when you find out the why , text me." He said to her getting up from his couch.

" bye Joelito." She said and with that he left.

She sat there on her couch confused and slightly hurt. She wanted to know the why.

Hours later

Lauren was still on her couch , only now she was catching up on some shows. She felt somewhat empty.

Suddenly there was a knock at her door. She opened it and gasped as she saw Christopher. His eyes were red , you can tell he had been crying.

" we need to talk Lauren."

Chapter 23 , Chris is finally going to tell Lauren

Chapter 23 , Chris is finally going to tell Lauren. How do you think she will react.

Only two more chapters left , what are your thoughts on this story ?

I know you guys don't want me to end the story pero I don't want it to drag. Don't worry more Chris stories to come in the future. Thanks for giving it so much love.

xoxo CNCOx5