9

A month and a half later

It was already December. The boys had something to do in California , a jingle ball. They then would be performing Times Square for New Year's Eve. All of them will fly out their families. But , California first.

The crew arrived at the airport in Miami. Since it was an early flight , there were no fans. That made the boys frown but , they knew when they arrive to California there will be some.

They were currently waiting on a line to get Dunkin' Donuts and Zabdiel yawns for the 100th time. 

" Can you stop , you're making me yawn." Lauren groaned in frustration.  Then Chris yawned and the others followed.

This past month and a half Lauren has gotten really close with the guys; especially Chris and Joel.   She was close to Joel because of their taste in music. Then Christopher was just trying to get close to her for obvious reasons that she didn't know about.  

By the time they ate their flight was boarding ; so they made their way onto the plane.

Everyone was scattered all over the place. Lauren and Chris luckily got seats next to each other.

" Let me help you." Chris spoke taking her luggage away from her. Once again their skin coming in contact. Everytime this would occur Chris felt sparks. There was no doubt that Chris had already fallen for Lauren but , he had to keep his cool. She does have a boyfriend.

Lauren was extremely tired , all she wanted was to sleep. She began to lean more onto Chris. He took the chance and wrapped his arms around her. This only made her snuggle into him more.

" I'll wake you up when we land." He whispered into her hair and she nodded.

As she slept he admired her beauty.  It all still felt so surreal to him that she was in front of him and in his arms right now. 

" Lauren. Linda. Preciosa." Chris began to shake Lauren so that she could wake up.

She groaned and made a face at the lights.

" We've landed." He said and she sat up straight , getting out of his embrace. 

" que joder , uno duerme seis horas y como quiera no es suficiente." A cranky Zabdiel complained causing Lauren and Chris to laugh. Lauren began to record him as he complained and struggled.

" de que se rein?" Zabdiel asked with a face. He then noticed Lauren recording.

" chica deja eso." The Puerto Rican said and then Erick comes out of no where making a weird sound causing the others who were trying to grab their bags and exit the plane look at them.  That only made Chris and Lauren laugh even more.

Once they were all able to make it out the plane they went to claim their luggages. Chris being the gentleman he is he got Lauren's luggage.

" Aye man , I see you." Richard said nodding his head. Lauren was confused and Chris just smirked.

As usual their van was outside waiting for them. Time was already ticking. They had to go the hotel and check in before they could head to rehearsals for tomorrow's jingle ball.

Chapter 9 Lauren and Chris seem to have gotten really close

Chapter 9 Lauren and Chris seem to have gotten really close. Don't worry drama is coming soon. This story book may not be as long as my other books... idk yet I have to see how this all flows.

I'm so excited for my next story I -

xoxo CNCOx5