11

" New Yerr Cityy!!" Richard exclaimed

" Whoo!" Erick followed.

" it's cold as shit !!" Lauren then added causing them all to  laugh. 

It was December 30 , they were all currently at rehearsals.  They then would pick up their families from the airport. Family is everything to all six of them and they didn't want to be away from them on a day like this. 

As the guys rehearsed Lauren began to copy their dance moves in attempt to keep warm. That only made Chris burst into laughter through the microphone. 

" I swear , all of Manhattan heard that." Lauren said to him only making him laugh more.

The crew was slowly approaching the airport.

" guys I'm lowkey nervous. I'm going to meet your moms and family." Lauren confessed.

" they'll love you." Joel said to her

" most importantly is will your parents love us ?" Erick asked

" they love everybody." Lauren assures

Once they arrive the boys family's were there. All at once they began introduce Lauren. Lauren was attacked by many hugs and compliments.

" Gracias. Thank you." She blushed.

" mi amor !" Someone then shouted.

" Anthony!" Lauren squealed and jumped on her boyfriend.

The boys all looked at Chris to get his reaction , but he seemed perfectly fine.

" So where's the girl group you work for , Cnco?" Anthony asked

" First of all , Cnco is not a girl group." Chris spoke up and the boys stood next to him.

" you work for them ?" Anthony asked slightly mad.

" this truly shows how you don't pay attention." Lauren argued back. " and yes I do work for them. They are such great guys."

" it's not that." He spoke to his girl

" what ? You don't trust me ?" Lauren asked

" I mean it's five guys." Anthony answered

" and I love you , so be nice." Lauren said grabbing his hand and he nodded. Lauren then reintroduced them all again.

New Year's Eve

The boys were up next. Lauren was up on top with Ali and Clara of course. She was getting ready to take pictures.

" good luck." Lauren said bowing a kiss to all of them.

Chris pretended to catch it and place it into his pocket. Lauren just laughed shaking her head. She was so clueless to it all. She didn't think any of it because she really loves Anthony.

Eventually just like that, midnight arrived and it was a new year. Lauren instantly kissed Anthony. Chris just watched.

" te gustas ella verdad ?" His mom asked and he nodded.

He couldn't help but think that he should be the one kissing her. He wants to know how her lips actually feel.

Chapter 11 , opinions on Anthony ? Will their relationship last ?

xoxo CNCOx5