16

The next morning Lauren woke up early in hopes that Ali and Clara wouldn't be up. She tip toed out of Joel's room and into her own.

" Where did you sleep last night ?" Clara asked startling her

" look I didn't want to wake you guys up." Lauren replied

" oh we're not mad , we just want to know." Ali smirked

" I slept in Joel room." She confessed and the girls smirked. Lauren looked down remembering what happened last night. 

She began to have a nightmare and Joel immediately woke her up.

" Lauren ! Lauren!"  He said to her and she woke up.

" you were having a nightmare , I heard you shout."
He whispered and she nodded.

" can you uh sleep next to me ?" She asked softly.

" sure." He smiled nervously and lifted up the covers. Joel swiftly slid in next to her.  Instead of cuddling a pillow like he normally does he pulled in Lauren.  They instantly fell asleep.

" hello earth to Lauren." Clara waved her hand in front of her face.

" so what happened ?" Ali asked

" we may or may not have slept together. Like not sex but , you know." Lauren explained.

" I think you guys would be cute." Ali said walking into the bathroom and Clara pretended to zip her lips.

Deep down Lauren was starting to think the same.

" Wow." Richard said starstrucked

" she's bad af." Lauren added and Richard nodded.

They were both staring at Natti as she walked over.

" Hola !" She said hugging each and every one of them.

" well how about you all get ready and we begin." Clara announced and everyone nodding.

Throughout the entire process Lauren recorded and took many pictures.

" Look at this I'm sweating." Chris said into the camera.

" yo man look at this high fashion." Richard said showing off the fans.

The three began to pose. Lauren just laughed at the fools in front of her.

As Lauren watched the boys and sang along she couldn't be more happier that she got the job and she was able to live her dream alongside theirs.

Once they were finished they began to walk around once more.

" so what do you think about Puerto Rico ?" Chris asked wrapping his arm around Lauren's shoulders.

" it's beautiful , I could live here." Lauren commented

" gracias." Zabdiel said and Lauren slightly pushed him laughing.

" I'm slightly sad that we're leaving." She added

" we'll be back preciosa , promise." Chris said kissing her temple and Lauren intertwined their fingers.

Joel watched from behind.  He began to feel this  feeling... jealousy.

laurenjauregui

*** LIKES | *** COMMENTS laurenjauregui @joelpimentel said he wouldn't talk to me for a week if I didn't post this and give him credits

laurenjauregui @joelpimentel said he wouldn't talk to me for a week if I didn't post this and give him credits. Your lucky I actually like the pic.

erickbriancolon lauruchiii😍

joelpimentel jajaj linda

user I swear we'll never find out which one of the boys she's dating.
| user it's all of them 💀

zabdieldejesus la babyy
| richardcamacho no es la shortyy

user hold up what is going on ? ^

christopherbvelezm P R E C I O S A

user ^ okay I see you guys.

user STAY AWAY FROM THEM

Chapter 16 , Lauren seems to have a ton of comments under that last pic. What are you guys thinking ??

xoxo CNCOX5