20

All Joel could think about was Lauren and how she likes him back. He wanted to tell her how he feels. Yes , Chris had dreams of her and liked her first. But , you can't help who you fall for , you can't control love.

Chris on the other hand was slightly devastated yet , was doing well.

" estás bien ?" Erick asked for the 100th time since they left the studio.

" Si Erick." Chris smiles " I just want her to be happy."

And without a doubt Joel was going to make her happy.

It was midnight and Lauren was laying comfortably in bed. When she heard a knock at her door. She opened the door and saw Joel. He had his pajamas on, a jacket , and his curls a mess.

He walked into her apartment and she closed the door.

" are you okay ? what are you doing here ? ." She asked

Lauren then felt Joel's lips crash onto hers. It took her a few seconds to realize what was going on before kissing back.  They then pulled away.

" Lauren I really like you." The boy said looking into her green eyes.

" and I like you too." She smiled

" Will you go out with me tomorrow night ?" Joel asked and she nodded. 

They hugged each other tightly.

Lauren then began to laugh causing Joel to laugh as well.

" what's so funny ?" He asked smiling at her.

" you really came all the way over here at midnight." She said laughing once more.

" your just that special." He answered " I should really get going."

" nope your not driving back it's too late." Lauren argued.

" Where am I going to sleep ?" He asked clueless

Lauren rolled her eyes " with me Joel , it's not like we've never shared a bed before."

" I just wanted to hear you say it." He said and she lightly pushed him. He then picked her up over his shoulder and ran with her into her room.

Chris laid in his bed fast asleep. Ever since Lauren came into his life he hasn't had a dream, until tonight. It once again began with the apartment , which he know obviously recognized as Lauren's.

He began to undress her. She begged for him , she wanted him badly.

And he did everything she asked for.

Chapter 20 , Joel wasted no time

Chapter 20 , Joel wasted no time. Chris's dreams are back. Why do you think they're back ?

Do you want details on Lauren and Joel's date ?

This book is going to end soon. I don't want it to drag. 

xoxo CNCOx5