Ika-apatnapu

Hello friends. This is the last chapter of "Wake Me Up (NS1) and the EPILOGUE will follow. I just want to thank everyone who read with me. I can't go this far if it wasn't for you all.

To tell you the truth, this is actually a revised version of WAKE ME UP. I already wrote this, I guess, more than a year ago. I re-read it and it didn't actually pass my taste haha. So I tried writing it again. I tried to make it better for myself. So if you didn't find it a GOOD story, I'm sorry. I'll try to do better in my next story.

And also I couldn't go this far without the people who keeps supporting me. Thank you for believing in me.

Thank you friends. Happy reading.

Awakened

He resembles a morning timer. My morning timer to be explicit. Who was made to wake me up. Wake me up when I'm nearly suffocate with those bad dreams.

He makes sounds that will rile me, however I'll be glad ahead. He can continually on my facet waking me up to indicate me a brand new day. A brand new begin.

He is always there to wake me up from darkness and make me witness the rising sun instead.

He gives light to my dark life, by...

Waking me up.

Everything happened will forever be part of me, my nightmares. But if it's not because of those nightmares I wouldn't be any stronger than I thought I already am. I became a person I never thought I would be. I became a woman who'd learned to fight for what she believes is right and would make her happy.

I thought I will be living my life in my nightmares, but Lemiel made me realize that I could still live with my dreams, the good ones. He showed me that sleeping isn't that scary because you can have good dreams.

"You're my Mrs. Geverola now and forever." He said as he carried me to our new home.

Yes we got married.

We. Got. Married.

After all those nightmares we've been through, we finally had our good dream came true.

"I am." I answered and pulled his name with both of my hands to kiss him.

"We'll make a big and happy family. I promise." He said in between our kisses.

"Let's do that."

We spend our first night being husband and wife making love. Wala kaming pinalagpas. This was just my dream. And I'm finally reaching it with my both hands.

Three months ago I was, again, fell into unconsciousness. But gladly it just took me 4 days to gain my consciousness. Hindi ko inakalang ganun ang mangyayari dahil sa pagtapon ni Andrea ng malaking bato saakin.

Nang nagising ako ay sobrang takot ang naramdaman ko. Takot na baka ilang taon na naman akong nakatulog. And I was kinda relieved that the history didn't repeat. I was really frightened that when I gained my consciousness I cried a lot. I spend the day and night crying.

Because I'm really scared.

That I might lose the best years of my life again.

That's why when I finally gathered my strength, I did everything I want to do...

With Lemiel and the people whom I love.

I can't waste even a second of my life, because we can't foresee what's ahead of us. We will never know what will happen to our lives. If tomorrow we'll continue running or we can't even start the run.