AN ARGUMENT

Emily pov

I woke up by the Ray's of sunlight pricking through the windows directed at my eyes, as I opened my eyes slightly confused, this definitely wasn't my room I scanned everywhere seeing the black wadrope, the room was a bright shade of blue with two guitars laying on the table and a girl's perfume on the chair, the room wasn't that messy but my head was so heavy to think of anything..

Wait did I? Is this Jason?... I looked down to see if I was wearing any clothes, i know I should have noticed it, but hey you can't blame a girl who wakes up in a guys room.

I sighed in relieve I didn't remember anything that happened yesterday but I was sure of one thing: that douche bag must have tried to force himself on me. The fear left me and the anger that flared through my eyes would be enough to kill someone, I stood up gripping my aching head, I decided to ignore it I headed to the lounge and didn't see that idiot so I went to the kitchen.

And alas my eyes landed on that good for nothing bastard, he was eating? The bastard was eating after trying to force himself on me, he glanced at me for a second and a stupid smirk appeared on his face until he looked back at his cereal and he continued to eat, what did he think of me? a slut? then he doesn't know me. He is a joker, I went to him with fast steps, gripped the bowl and threw it on the floor with my whole force. He looked at me Mesmerized by what I did.
"What the hell Emi.." he yelled

I interrupted him by punching him right on the face.

yes I punched him and I was sure it was going to leave a bruise there, but I didn't care I was angry, that he tried to force himself on me while I was wasted

yes I punched him and I was sure it was going to leave a bruise there, but I didn't care I was angry, that he tried to force himself on me while I was wasted. I needed him to know that I can't tolerate shit, and I am not like any other girl, I needed him to know that he is and he will always be nothing but a stupid player I needed him to know that I can never fall for him no matter the stunt he pulls. I needed him to know that the only emotion I feel for him will always be hatred.

I was thinking of ways to kill him in my head he was getting on my nerves I want him to know I hate him and that's it..

He looked at me a very shocked and angry look was displaying on his face he didn't talk but furrowed his eyebrows waiting for an explanation, his eyes flared.

"One day there was a player a very wicked player" I started "he sleeps with girls all the time, and throws them away like they are trash, and there was this girl, kind hearted, and beautiful. later when the girl goes to this club, you see the both of them met. when they were drunk and you know what happened?" I yelled nodding my head vigorously as he looked at me like I was crazy "they were so stupi-- no the player is still stupid, so they both hatched an evil plan to try and make two people jealous, but at the end of everything the girl found out that the guy never wanted to make anyone jealous, he just wanted to destroy the other girl relationship because she moved on with her life and was now happy. so he wanted to get her back and dump her later. so they hated each other except! The guy likes the girl now, but the girl hates him with all her heart.