(part 38): Time does fly by

Four years later

"Eric come back here" I laughed while chasing Eric

He giggled "you will have to catch me firsht" he said showing his baby teeth.

"Eric" I laughed louder, reaching out to him, but he dodged me, and ran to the other side, I looked at where he was going to, carefully, seeing he was going to pass through the left side and he was going to come out through the house I smiled.

I ran to the house, and I spotted him, he had taught he had lost me until I jumped out of my hiding spot and yelled "Boo" he screamed while covering his baby hands with his face.

I find it so cute whenever he does that.

I laughed as I picked him up in my hands hugging him as tight as possible "you cheated"

I chuckled, "no I did not"

"Yes you did"

I smiled, and started tickling him, "s-stop i-it" he laughed as his face was turning red

"Did I cheat?"

"No no y-you didn't"

I laughed and pecked his fat cheeks while dropping him down.

Eric Wallace, my cute cutie. Technically Eric isn't my real son he's my sister isa's. I could never forget the day my sister told me she was pregnant after her marriage, I've always loved children, and when Isa told me she was pregnant.

I seemed to be the happiest person on Earth, since Eric was born, I would always come to her house to see Eric, Eric took after his parents; he had his father's dark brown hair and his father's sea blue eyes, while he took after his mum's face.

Sometimes people think Eric is my brother because apparently I look so much like him, Eric is just three years old, and to be very honest, if you see his capabilities you won't believe his age, Eric is really cunning trust me, he can do what he wants and how he wants it.

I keep telling Isa and Kelvin (Isabella's husband) that they need to stop pampering Eric but they won't just listen, to me.

It's been four years, four whole years. Remembering back in the days when I've been crying really badly I had insomnia, panic attack, it was all painful, I thought I wouldn't get over it, but luckily I did get over it.

I remember telling my family why I was behaving like that, at first they were mad as to why I didn't tell them about it, but pushed it aside when they saw my condition worsen.

All is in the past which I hope to not experience it again.

Remembering how Cedric and I broke up wasn't as painful as I thought it would be, he knew why I had been crying, hell everyone knew, I had to spill it, I told them how we faked being in a relationship.

Cedric tried to talk me out of it, and make me forget, but I was too stubborn for that, that day Cedric got really mad and we had a big fight which ended to our break-up.

During this four years, I learnt to forget about Jason, after waiting for a whole six months, and he didn't come back, neither did he pick his call, I decided I needed to end it there, and move on.

After those six months, that love for him I had grew into hatred, every single day I see anything that reminds me of him I get angry, so when he didn't come back I decided to move out of his apartment, I hate him and I will still continue to hate him.

Singing is my passion and that's what I followed, I always write my own lyrics myself, being inside the music industry was overwhelming, I'd always dreamt of that day, when I would be walking through the red carpet.

And once my song was heard it blew up all over the world, and that's how I will always continue to make music.

I'm sure my mum is proud of me wherever she is, she's really proud.

I checked the time on my watch and sighed it was 7pm, I needed to get going I ruffled Eric's hair "Eric I need to get going"

He pouted "but why?"

I squatted so I could talk to him properly "Eric I promise to come visit you tomorrow then we'll go to the park and play, I'm really busy"

He beamed "Okay"

"Good" I patted his cheeks "where's your mum?"

"She's in the room with Daddy, she said she wanted to do some experiment and I should not disturb"

I face palmed myself, what a poor child!

Isa always does this, telling her son she wants to do some experiment using that esecuse as a way to have sex.

"Aunt Emily, what Experiment are they doing?"he asked

Great, now they leave me to explain what sex means to their son, ugh!

"Don't worry about it Eric, tell me have you eaten?" I asked trying to change the topic.

"Yes aunt, I ate pancakes with ice cream, and mummy prepared noodles for me, it was really spicy then I said I wanted chicken with it, then she gave me salad then I drank a wvery wvery biggy drink, the drink was really good and my mouth was burning...."

And that's how he began telling me about his daily foods, he's like a very cute chatterbox, at least he won't disturb me about what 'experiment means'

I really needed to go, I stood up not listening to what Eric was saying and called Mary's name (their house cleaner)

"Yes ma'am"

"Could you please take care of Eric I'm going" I said, and she nodded her head, looking back to Eric, who had already stopped talking seeing I wasn't listening to him.

"Eric tell your mummy I said that she should stop doing that experiment that she keeps on doing" he smiled and nodded his head.

I kissed his cheek one last time, before turning on my heels and leaving.

*************

Arriving at my huge penthouse, I locked my car and opened the door, inhaling the sweet smell, I locked the door, and took off my shoes, and went straight to the kitchen to prepare something that I could eat.

I still wasn't the best cook, but since I've been taking cooking lessons, I'm getting there. Deciding on cooking noodles, I put the water in the pot, and into the fire, waiting for it to boil, I quickly went to my room to change into, my extremely short shorts, and a tank top, since I am the only one who lives here.

When I was through with cooking the noodles, I got out, one of my expensive plate. Placing the noodles on top of it, I went to the dinning room, and devoured the tasty food.

******************

Am I the only one this excited? And wait who has noticed that I've been updating frequently, but I'm still trying because from next week I would be updating slowly, that's why I wanna finish this book as quick as possible.

Please vote, show your love and support, and share this book lovelies.