(part 43): Drunken mistakes

When  I woke up in the morning I felt a pang in my head, as I stood up and went to the bathroom, turning the water of the bathtub on, I went back to my room and picked out my black and blue track suit. Yep I was going to go running today.

Going back to the bathroom I put the bubble soap in the water as I put off the water, and smiled, this is going to be relaxing, stripping out of my sweater and underwear I put my leg inside the warm bubble water, I smiled enjoying the feeling, forgetting my problems and pushing them aside, I relaxed, and suddenly my Head ache was gone, I should do this more often.

I lay down in the bathtub, playing with the bubbles with my hands, i giggled as I continued to play with the bubbles.

Take me to jail but I love bubble bath

I began humming, and playing with my hair as I looked up at the ceiling.

If this was how perfect my life was, I ran my fingers through my soft hair.

I don't know how long it took me to stay there, enjoying myself but sooner or later I knew I had to get out of there, I put on my underwear and wore my tracksuit, with a blue Snickers, I packed my hair in a ponytail sometimes I wonder why I haven't cut my hair, even when I packed my hair up in a ponytail, it still managed to reach my waist.

I put on a lip gloss, and carried an apple and ate it, when my tummy was content, I smiled and grabbed my iphone, I could see the missed calls from Isa, but I decided not to ruin my mood today I picked up my ear plugs and connected it to my phone, putting it in my pocket, I left my penthouse.

The weather was good for me to jog, I smiled as I passed my car and continued jogging, enjoing the music, this are things that inspire me to exercise. Music.

I continued jogging, as I didn't notice a guy jogging, as I passed streets, turning left, and smiled.

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

When I arrived back at my penthouse, I took, a quick shower, and decided on making salads. When I was done with that, I quickly put the salad in one of my expensive plate, and went straight to my dinning table, as I began eating. I have to say this tastes fantabulous.

Moaning in delight, I gobbled down my salad, and reached for my phone when I had a beeping sound.

Rose:
Hey wanna go out clubbing tonight

Me:
Of course

Rose: Typing...

Rose:
Cool

Rose:
Clara and I will come pick you up

Me:
Okay

Rose:
Isa said I should talk to you

I groaned,i have told Isa I'm fine why won't she listen?

Me:
Why?

Rose:
Well she said, u umm met with Jason, since he arrived at New York.

Me:
Yes, and I'm over him

Me:
I swear, you of all people should know that I have moved on

Rose: Typing...

Rose:
It's not that, she said u were crying.

Me: Typing...

Me:
I had a little something in my eye

Rose: well, okay but get ready we are gonna have the time of our lifes🗣️