Chapter 1: Her

Hey! :)

So, before you read this, this is the sequel to Stay Away, the first book.

If you don't read that first before this, you'll be lost as all fuck.

So, read it beautifuls <3

Also, the trailer to this is posted to the side. Just sayin'.

Okay.

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin's POV:

Her beautiful, bright smile. Her mesmerizing scent. Her beautiful orbs I loved staring into....

I miss it.

It's been one week.

One fuckin' week since Melissa has been kidnapped by the Falcons. Not just her, but Valerie, Connor's girlfriend's or in other words, Melissa's cousin.

Connor and I have looked everywhere. All around Vegas, and outside it.

I can't find her.

I thought that James would've tried to stay in the Vegas area with them, but he hasn't.

They could be in China right now.

It hurts so bad.

My heart aches being without her.

My poor baby girl is stuck out there with some fuckin' physco and I can't do anything about it because I don't know where to start.

This is fuckin' bullshit.

Who knows what that motherfucker could be doing to her right now.

I feel my blood boil inside me, the thought of him hurting her angering me.

I will slit his fuckin' throat if I catch him touching her.

She's mine. All mine. I will kill to keep her in my life.

It's simple as fuck. Don't fuck with me or my baby girl, and I won't fuckin' kill you.

Or in other words...

Don't fuck with what's mine.

James made that motherfuckin' mistake. So, as soon as I see his ass, he's done. I'm shooting him with no hesitation.

James is not as strong as you think.

He just has his strong members tire you out so he can escape, or he lets them tire you out so when he fights you, it's not as bad.

He knows his members are gonna die, but he can replace them quickly and easily.

I gotta admit, he's not that stupid...

I don't know where the hell they are.

I gotta find Melissa soon.

Melissa's POV:

"No! Don't hurt me!," I beg.

I feel myself continue to tremble as I sit on the floor, backing up as James walks closer.

He smirks at me and chuckles.

"Melissa, why do we have to go through this everytime?"

"N-No. I don't love you," I whimper, tears filling my eyes.

"Mhmm. Keep telling yourself that babe. It's not gonna make Justin come back...."

A tear rolls down my cheek and he comes closer, kneeling to make full eye contact with me.

He runs his thumb across my tear, wiping it.

"Don't cry Melissa. He doesn't love you anyway."

"D-Don't fuckin' say th-that," I cry out.

He smiles a wicked smile.

"Didn't he break your heart?," he asks.

I hesitate.

"That's what I fuckin' thought," he spats, making me jump a little.

"He's h-hasn't done as much damage as you," I sob.

With that, I see him grow angry at me. Angry fills his eyes as I feel myself starting to tremble even more.

"I've done the damage? You've got it all wrong babe. You're doing the damage here."

"What?"

"You won't love me. It's pissing me off."

"I'll never love you!," I shout at him.

He shakes his head, grabbing my chin roughly and brings me face closer to him.

"Too bad because I want you to. If I don't get what I want, I'll kill you and your cousin."

"You're fuckin' insane," I inform him.

He chuckles at me once more.

"This is only the beginning..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woah. Great opening chap, huh? :)

So...

I don't celebrate Christmas since I'm muslim, but I hope you have a great one.

You excited for this book?

Want the next chap? 30+ votes and a few comments, and it's all yours!

I love you all and keep it swaggy!

My kik: msswag15