The Carnival (Pt. 3)

Stef:

"What about the people who have to drive home?"

Gloria laughs.

"Don't worry about that hun. We have plenty of guest rooms here. But, if you really don't want to play you can sit back."

I turn to Lena.

"Please play. Please.."

I sigh.

I whisper in her ear so no one hears.

"But you remember what happened last time we were together and had alcohol."

"Yeah, but we are adults now. Please play Stef."

I pull away and look into her eyes.

"Please."

I sigh.

"Fine lets do it."

"Alright Lena way to go on convincing Stef!!"

"Okay. Rules of the game. We will go around the circle. You choose two people to ask questions too. If you are chosen you either answer the question or take a shot. If you answer the question the person who asked it must take a shot."

"Jenna you are up first."

"Alright I choose Margaret &... Lena."

"Alright."

"First Margaret. Who in this room do you think is the sluttiest?"

"Like Sexy Slut or Sleeps with a ton of people slut?"

"Both."

"Alright easy. Sexy Slut either Zoe or Stef. And Sleeps with a ton of people slut is me."

The group laughs.

Jenna takes a shot of whiskey

I see Lena a bit upset because she called me sexy so I lean over to her.

"Are you gonna disagree with her?"

She leans to me.

"I guess not."

"Then get your question."

"Alright Lena your question is... out of everyone in this room, besides your girlfriend... who do you most wanna make out with?"

I see Lena pour her a shot of vodka & down it.

"Who's next?"

The group laughs.

"Chloie you choose your two people."

"Zoe & Rachel. First question is for Zoe. Besides your girlfriend who would you most likely get naked with?"

"Lena."

Margaret slaps Zoe playfully.

"Babe!"

"What? She didn't say I had to see her naked or that I had to look at her naked or sleep with her. And she is the person I feel most comfortable with here besides you so we would get naked but our backs would be turned and we would close our eyes obviously."

"Nice save Zoe."

Chloie takes a shot.

"Alright Rachel your question is. Who in this room do you disagree with most frequently?"

"Lena & Gloria."

Lena laughs.

"I live with Gloria and Lena is my best friend."