Tonight (Lena)

(This chapter is gonna be the first night where Stef & Lena don't have the same plans.)

-3 nights later (3 days before Stef goes back to Rhode Island)-

Lena:

"Are you sure Stef? I'm sure Rachel & Jenna wouldn't mind you coming with us."

"No it's okay Lena. Really I don't want to intrude. You need a night to yourself. Plus, I have something I need to do. Seriously it's fine love. Don't stress, I will be here at 10:30 most likely & I won't go to sleep until you get home."

"But, Stef it's one of our last days together."

She gets up and comes to me.

"Go have fun."

She grabs my waist and shakes me.

I am kind of into it even though that's not what she means.

"And if you have some alcohol, please call me. I will come pick you up. Or call you an Uber. Or walk my ass over to wherever you are."

I smile.

She is so protective over me. That's one of the many things I love about her.

"Aww that's so sweet. I doubt I will have any alcohol considering the videos you seem to take every time."

She throws her head back and laughs.

And I can't help but look at her perfect neck.

"Well have fun okay?"

"Okay."

I leave & head to dinner with Rachel & Jenna.

~1 hour later at Louis Diner~

I am greeted by Jenna & Rachel.

"Hey girl, where's Stef?"

"Hey! She said she didn't want to intrude. Wanted to give me a night out for myself without her."

"Aww."

We sit down and order our drinks.

I get a sparkling lemonade & the girl get two white wines.

I take off my jacket and roll up my sleeves.

Jenna takes my arm.

"Hold up... you got a tattoo?"

"Wait let me see."

They tug on my arm.

"Oh yeah I did."

"When?"

"I don't know like a week ago?"

"Well what's it symbolize?"

"Oh me and Stef got matching tattoos. This is what we always did in high school. And we still do it all the time. It reminds me of her motto."

"What's her motto?"

"'I am Stef Foster. And Stef Foster never breaks a promise.'"

"You found yourself a keeper there Lena."

I smile and look at my tattoo.

"Yeah I did."

I pull down my sleeves as the waiter comes back with our drinks.

"Can I tell you girls something? I trust you the most & I know you don't snitch."

"Yeah Lena whats up?"

"Stef isn't my girlfriend. Just a really good friend she owed me a favor and that night at dinner I panicked and said she was my girlfriend."

I let out a breathe of relief.