Rehash

(FYI this chapter is gonna be a bit long because some things get heated and twisted. Some truths come out and- well just keep reading and see for yourself. Also I am sorry for not posting the last two days. Please forgive me but I have been a bit busy & I have a bit of a writers block. Thank you for understanding enjoy)

- The Next Morning (Lena's Apartment)-

Stef:

I wake up my arms are still around Lena and she is lightly snoring.

I chuckle.

Cute.

I slowly unwrap my arms from her and ease myself off the bed.

I head to the kitchen & pop some bread in the toaster.

I start some coffee and look out the window.

I begin to think about the conversation me & Lena has last night in the car, and yesterday morning.

How she doesn't know if she can trust me.

Or how we shouldn't have secrets.

And I agree, no secrets.

I head over to the toaster and take out my toast laying the pieces side by side.

I put egg and avocado on mine. Then I put egg and cheese on Lena's.

I mix in a little cream and sugar into two coffee cups & then head back to Lena's room.

I open her curtains & sit down our breakfast.

I go over to Lena & snuggle into her.

She wakes up.

"Good Morning Sunshine."

"Stef, what are you doing?"

I grab our breakfast.

"Sit up. I made you - well us breakfast in bed."

She looks at me a bit of a smile.

"Really, what's the special occasion, is it your birthday?"

I laugh.

"No."

"Is it my birthday?"

I laugh again

"No."

"Oh shit. Is it Jenna's birthday? Damn. I got to call her."

"Love. It's no ones birthday."

"Then what's the occasion?"

"You really think that I need a occasion to treat my girl right? Wow you must think very low of me. I just wanted to treat you like you deserve to be treated. I mean that is what girlfriends and/or best friends do right?"

Lena:

I smile.

"Sure. But, something is up. That isn't the case with this. What is it?"

She looks away.

"I think we should rehash some things."

I almost spit out my food.

"What?"

"I mean it's been 10 years since we last saw one another. And I mean- we are Lena & Stef. The unbreakable duo. We don't have any secrets. And I mean in 10 years you don't think there isn't one thing we haven't kept from each other. And I do- I feel like if we go over some of the things or feelings that we just pushed down in high school then we would just come out stronger like we always do."