Tonight (Stef)

(This is the same night as Lena's Dinner but it's from Stef's POV enjoy)

Stef:

"Are you sure Stef? I'm sure Rachel & Jenna wouldn't mind you coming with us."

"No it's okay Lena. Really I don't want to intrude. You need a night to yourself. Plus, I have something I need to do. Seriously it's fine love. Don't stress, I will be here at 10:30 most likely & I won't go to sleep until you get home."

"But, Stef it's one of our last days together."

I go over to Lena.

"Go have fun."

I grab her waist and shake her.

It's oddly seductive which wasn't on purpose.

But she didn't seem to mind.

"And if you have some alcohol, please call me. I will come pick you up. Or call you an Uber. Or walk my ass over to wherever you are."

We smile at one another.

I am very protective over her. She is amazing & beautiful. And secretly she loves my protectiveness. But, I do it because I love her.

"Aww that's so sweet. I doubt I will have any alcohol considering the videos you seem to take every time."

I throws my head back and laugh.

And I catch Lena staring & biting her lip but she immediately looks away so I don't mention it.

"Well have fun okay?"

"Okay."

She heads out of the door and I let out a breath.

Tonight I have big plans.

Plans I always dreamed of doing, but never thought would actually happen.

( okay brief intermission because I am literally overly excited and full of joy for what is about to happen. But, I regret to inform you that you don't find out what Stef gets Lena until the final chapter. Ps there is only gonna be like two or three more chapters after this!! Okay you can get back to reading now this little intermission is over 😂)

I wait for Lena to leave and then I go to my bedroom and change.

I put on something a bit more fancy than my casual day to day wear, but not so elegant that I look like I am ready to walk the red carpet.

I head to my the door & lock it on my way out.

I have my phone, wallet, purse, & keys.

I pull out my phone & call Gloria.

I don't really trust Uber's so I called the closest person I know in San Diego besides Lena, Rachel, & Jenna But they are all out tonight.

The line rings and Gloria picks up.

"Holá señorita."

I laugh.

"Hey Gloria."

"What's up girl?"

"I know that Rachel is out tonight and I was wondering for you have any plans?"

"Nah girl. I'm free. Why what do you have planned?"

"Well, you told me to call if I ever need anything."

"Uh huh."

"Well, I kind of need a ride and some advice."

"Alright."

"We are going somewhere special. I'm outside Lena's place. How fast can you get here?"