6 Aroma Therapy

Evening later, Dino and three others were back in their room.

Dino was a lot more alright as he was only mentally tired because of his meditation but the others wasn't. They were all sprawled in their bed weakly. They even groan occasionally.

Apparently, the Knights training was different from Mages, a lot more different, in fact.

The Mages training by now was mostly meditation as they were all trying to open their Mana Sea, well, except for Dino as he was now meditating for increasing his Mana Stars.

If Mage trains with meditation, then. Knights train through physically. Mage trains to open their Mana Sea while Knights train to strengthen their body.

The Knights run for miles, lift heavy things, do push-ups and many others. That was why his roommates where all weakly sprawled in their bed as they felt their muscles screaming in pain.

Daniela was slightly better than Henry and Risa as she was training with her muscles before in her village.

"I don't think we can move anymore and eat our dinner later." Daniela stated. Both Henry and Risa nod slightly in agreement. "We are so hungry!"

Dino look at them with pity. "Do you want me to bring your foods later?" He asked.

Henry look at his side and smile gratefully, "Thanks for the concern, Dino..." He paused. "But our instructor said that we have to go to the Dining Room if we want to eat our dinner later. No delivery and eating food in the room or we'll have to face punishment tommorow." He added with dejected voice.

"He was a demon." Risa added. Henry and Daniela chuckle.

Dino felt bad for them and want nothing but to help them. He couldn't help but look again at his newly learned spell.

Aroma Therapy
Wood/Healing Spell
Active : Use 10 Mana Points and release a fragrant and soothing flower fragrance and heal a fatigue body. Relaxes the muscles and recover stamina.
Duration : 5 minutes.

After he woke up from his stupor awhile ago, he learned this spell. He thought that it should be the one Teacher Ronald said that listen to the nature.

Although he learned the spell, he still couldn't use it as his Mana was still low. It doesn't even improved this day as he was trying to comprehend the Aroma Therapy Skill.

Dino was trying to racked his brain for solution when he remembered the Mage Orb.

The Mage Orb!

He willed the Mage Orb and his earring on his left ear glow and turn to become the Mage Orb again. He then look at its data and its abilities, specifically the second skill.

Mage Orb
+499 Defense

[1]Mana Storage Skill
Passive : Store Mana upto 499 Points.
Available Mana : 100/499
Passive : Recover 1 Point of Mana every minute by absorbing the Mana of surrounding.
Passive : Glow when touch by someone with Mana. Can be cancelled by user.
[2]Weapon and Equipment Attach Skill
Active : Deposit the Mage Orb on weapon or equipment and use the Mage Orbs' Mana Reserve. Can be use on other's weapon.
[3]Camouflage Skill
Active : Change the appearance of the Mage Orb into a earing or a ring.
Cooldown : 60 seconds.
[4]Clovers Luck Skill
Passive : +1 Luck
Active : Absorb Four Leaf Clover and add 0.1 Luck for every clover.
Cooldown : 60 seconds.
Active : Doubles the amount of luck for 2 minutes.
Cooldown : 1 hour.

He then took out his Vitality Wood Staff and he activate the Weapon and Equipment Attach Skill of the Mage Orb. The Mage Orb glow for a moment and enter the staff's body.