10 Blood Skill Orb : Numb Body

Later that night, all of them slept while Dino recommends himself to guard. Since he was a healer, he wasn't as physically fatigued as Henry and the others, and wasn't as mentally spent like Kira who was a offensive Fire Mage. Added to the fact that he got the Mage Orb and use its Mana Reserve's, his Mana was still full. It could be said that he wasn't fatigue at all, except for his aching feet. Besides, all of them would always be like this as they where the attackers. Maybe, this would be their setup from on.

Dino take out a red, blood orb and inspect it.

Item Name : Blood Skill Orb [One Time Use]
Skill : Numb Body
Effect: Passive-Reduce pain by 25%
Active-Use 1 Mana Points and add 1%. This could be use upto the maximum of 50 Mana Points and maximum of 50% pain reducer. Added percentage was stacked by 25%. [Stacked percentage could last only for 30 seconds]
Application : Learn the skill by consuming the orb. 100% success rate for beast, half for others.

There was one thing Dino discovered today. Everytime they kill a beast, there was an aura would rise of the defeated beast and be absorbed by the Mage Orb. Then a Mana would enter his body from the Mage Orb and would automatically enter his Mana Sea and fuse with his Mana Stars. Then by the end of the day, there was now an additional Mana Stars on his Mana Sea. His strength improved!

His six Mana Stars before was now numbered total seven! It was absurd as creating another Mana Star was worth of one month of meditation! To think another one was formed for only one day!

He was happy of course but a little disappointed. His strength improved but not his other groupmates. The Mana the Mage Orb released only enter his body and his alone. Fortunately, the others were clueless about this even Kira who was a mage and quite sensitive to surrounding Mana. However, he wanted to share this but sadly, he don't know how do it. He decided to keep it for himself for the meantime and just search for a way to share this to them.

Fortunately, this Blood Skill Orb could be shared and he would tomorrow.

One of the good thing he learned was that his Skills' Proficiency increased more in battle than the practice, and his Heal Skill create a breakthrough and level up.

Heal[Lvl2]
Active : Use 3 Mana Points to heal the targets' flesh wounds and recover 1 Health.
Proficiency : 3.5%

The good thing about the levelup of his skills was that it would improved, like this skill, Heal. Before, it used a total of 4 Mana Points to add 1 Health Points but now it was reduced to 3 Mana Points. It was a good thing as Mana was the most important for Mages as stamina for Knights. Every Mana Points counts for Mages and increased their survivability.

About his other skills' proficiency, although they don't have a breakthrough, they still had quite a good improvement. He even expect his Sharp Leaves skill to have a breakthrough tomorrow. As it was the only offensive spell he got, he used it more often thus improved big time.

He then checked his data.

Name : Dino Bon
Class : Mage
Health : 700/700 | Mana : 68/77
Attack : 11 | Defense : 10 | Speed : 8 |
Status : Healthy
Affinities : Wood-30%|Wind-5%

Spells
Offensive : Sharp Leaves[Lvl1]
Defense : Root Armor[Lvl1]
Support : Wind Shoes[Lvl1]
Recovery : Aroma Therapy[Lvl3], Heal[Lvl2], Cure[Lvl1]
Curse : ∅
Summoning : ∅

Dino nodded his head after he checked his data. Nothing change but his Mana Points increased. Three more Mana Points and he should be considered as 8-Star Mortal Mage.

Feeling invigorated with his improvement, Dino closed his eyes and meditate while still guarding for the night.

Tomorrow morning, the group was already lively first thing in the morning. The Knights stretched their limbs while Kira, who was now crowned as their cook, started to prepare their breakfast.