Chapter 4: the Tournament part 3

That night, we both found out we somehow have Pokémon with us. I decided to take out one, to my surprise it was an Arcanine. I couldn't sleep, so I decided to try to sleep again, this time I was leaning against Arcanine. It worked like a charm. It's early in the morning when we get our wake up call. We hear a knocking at our door.

"Who is it?" Bri said to the door.

"It is time for the tournament." I can tell it's Scorpion. (Yes, I can read minds through doors.)

"Alright Scorpion, we're getting ready." I said.

"How do you know my name?"

"I got powers like you wouldn't imagine dude."

------------later at the tournament--------------

"It's time for the next challenge. Ms. Tia, you will face of with..... Reptile."

"Question, can I use Pokémon for this?" I asked him.

"Can Pokémon be used to hurt people?"

"If you want, yeah."

"Then it is allowed."

I walked out there, took out my katanas, and brought out my Arcanine. Then Reptile came into the ring.

"FIGHT!" Shang Tsung exclaimed.

Reptile then came at me with his claws. Me and Arcanine dodged, I cut him in the face with one of my katanas and Arcanine used Flamethrower. It damaged Reptile pretty badly. I used my katanas and home-made blow darts and shot him in the neck. Then a second, then a third, all into his neck. He fell to the ground, motionless.

"Ms. Tia wins." Shang Tsung said.

"Is he ok?" Johnny asked as I walked back over to them.

"He's just paralyzed." I told them. I brought Arcanine back into his pokeball.

"Ms. Tia's next opponent is.... Baraka!" Shang Tsung said.

"Well, here we go again." I said as I walked back to the ring. Then a guy with razor like teeth and 10-inch blades came into the ring. He automatically came after me. I dodged and stabbed him in the leg. Then he scratched my eyes so I couldn't see and started to beat me. He slapped the katanas out of my hands, when I can see him again he took me to the ground. He lifted up his blades for the final blow, I know he's gonna try to kill me. I couldn't move because he's holding me down. I stopped struggling, took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I accept my fate. He goes for the blow.....