Chapter 12: Messing With Johnny

---------------Tia's POV----------------

When I woke up, my head was on Kung Lao's chest and his arm was around my shoulder. He looked so peaceful. I didn't wanna wake him, so I just went back asleep. It just felt right. When he finally wakes up, he decided to wake me back up. When he did, I elbow him in his chest outta reflex and I knocked the breath outta him. "Oh, sorry dude! It was a reflex!" I told him.

"It is alright." Kung Lao responded.

When Bri finally woke up, I ran over to her.

"Bri! Bri! Big news! I'm gonna mind message it to you, alright?" I told her as I got to her.

"Well then, mind message me!" Bri responded. Then I mind messaged her everything that happened yesterday, last night and this morning.

"Awwwww, that's so sweet!" Bri thought.

"Idn't it?" I mind messaged her. (Yes, I say idn't and doedn't, so you can expect me to say it) Then Johnny walked past us. I'm guessing he was curious about our silent gestures.

"What're you doing?" He asked us.

"WE'RE HAVING A MIND CONVERSATION! DON'T QUESTION US!" I yelled at Johnny. But he goes and questions us anyway.

"What's a mind conversation?" Johnny asked.

"Should I show him?" I mind messaged Bri. She just nodded. So I decided to play a joke on Johnny. I decided to do my Darth Vader impression. I started breathing like Darth Vader in my mind and send "Johnny, I am your father!" To him in a Darth Vader voice, then started Vader breathing again.

"What the...? Who's doing that?" Johnny asked out loud, looking around.

"Come to the dark side, and together we can rule the galaxy!"

"Do you guys hear Darth Vader too?" Johnny asked.

"Say you don't, it's a prank on Johnny." I sent to Bri.

"I don't hear Darth Vader." Bri told him, playing along.

"Neither do I." I said out loud.

"What's happening?!" Johnny asked, all scared.

"I'm your worst nightmare! I...am......Batman!!" I sent him, this time in a different voice.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" Johnny screamed and ran away. Me and Bri then busted out laughing!!

"What'd you send to him?" Bri asked me. I send to her exactly what I sent to Johnny, then she laughs even harder. "Best prank ever!"

--------------later that night, around the campfire--------------

"Let's tell them the Red Riding Hood story, with a twist!" I mind messaged Bri.

"YEAH, LET'S SCARE THE SHIT OUTTA THEM!" Bri thought excitedly.

"Alright, we're gonna tell you guys a story, if you think you know it at the beginning, you're most likely wrong. This story's based off a fairy tale from somewhere around Germany, but it's got a twist to it." Bri and I said. "You might know it, you might not. The twist's an urban legend that gave game creators the idea to make one of the scariest video games ever......