Chapter 15: The purple Monkey Story

I like to walk around everyone when I tell stories. "So anyway, there's a business guy on his way to Denver from Kansas City, but right outside of Lincoln Kansas, his car breaks down." I started the story. "There's a farm house a few miles from where his car broke down. When the farmer guy answered the door, the business guy says 'hi, my car broke down, and it's dark, and I think it's about to rain. Can I please stay in an extra room of yours?' The farmer guy says 'well, I don't have any extra rooms, but I'll let you sleep in the barn.' So he gets a blanket and shows the business guy to the barn.

"When the guy's trying to sleep, he's not used to hearing wildlife, so when he'd hear a cricket or an owl or something like that it'd freak him out. So he decides to explore the barn. Eventually he finds a big steel door about 4 inches thick. The guy's curious, so he goes through the door, there's a hallway leading to another steel door about 5 inches thick.

"He goes in the door and sees one of those wire elevators. He decides to go up the elevator to the second floor, which he didn't know existed until he found the elevator. Then he sees the elevator leads to a flight of stairs going down. The guy's thinking 'why'd I take an elevator up just to go down some stairs?' Then he decides to go down the stairs just to see what's there. He sees another hallway with a steel door about 7 inches thick at the end of it. He decides to go into the room, and he sees a cage with a tarp over it. He pulls off the tarp and in the cage there's a sleeping purple monkey!

"He's never seen a purple monkey before and it's just sleeping and he thought it looked kinda cute, so he puts his hand through the bars and pet the monkey. Then the monkey wakes up and completely flips out! The monkey's really scaring the guy. Then the guy runs to the door, locks it then runs to the elevator. When he's trying to get the elevator to go, he sees the monkey rip through the steel and go up the stairs. Then he finally gets the elevator to work. He sighs in relief, only to have the monkey land on the top of the elevator! Then the monkey rips through the roof of the elevator right as the elevator stops at the next floor. He then locks the next door behind him, then bolts down the hallway to the last door and locks it, as he's locking the last door, he sees the monkey tear through the other door. Then he runs outta the barn, runs down the street and hides in his car that's a few miles down the road.

"He's just sitting in there, scared for his life. The monkey found him! The monkey rips through the roof of his car and says" I put my hands on Johnny's shoulders "'Tag! you're it!' Then runs off into the forest."

Everyone jumped when I said "Tag! You're it!" It was awesome. Then Sub-Zero slept next to Bri that night. Kung Lao decided to sleep next to me again. I felt happy for Bri, I slept good that night......