Chapter 14: Sub-Zero and Smoke's Recruitment

The next day I decided to take a walk, Bri and Kung Lao decided to come with me. While we were out, we saw something.... Unusual. John Cena somehow came to Earthrealm and he was fighting with Reptile.

"How'd John Cena get here?" Bri asked.

"You can't see me!" Cena said to Reptile. Then Reptile turned invisible.

"Bitch, you cannot see me!" Reptile responded. And as he was invisible, he ate Cena's head, the blood stained on his invisible body. Then he saw us, we could only see him because of the blood. Then he came at us. We were all fighting together. Up until he decided to attack Bri. Then he slapped the twin tessens outta her hands, as he was about to kill her, Reptile randomly became frozen. Sub-Zero saved Bri!

Then it's mine and Kung Lao's turn. I broke Reptile by kicking the ice, Kung Lao used his hat and I used my katanas. It was just like the other times we fought together. Then I stabbed him in his eyes, took my katanas outta his head and we made up a new fatality! I cut him in 3 pieces: head, torso, and legs, then Kung Lao cut him right down the middle from his head down into 6 pieces. I did the Turtle Man call.

"Thanks dude, you saved Bri!" I told Sub-Zero.

"Wait, I thought you were dead!" Bri said.

"I know this one! You're Tundra, one of Sub-Zero's brothers right?"

"You are correct. I had a vision of my brother, he said to protect the one named Bri. He said that I must protect her because he loved her. He learned much about her for the tournament and he ended up falling in love with her. I somehow gained his feelings for her through that vision, as if to make me want to protect her even more, and it has." Sub-Zero said to us.

"I am surprised that is even possible." Kung Lao said. I nodded in agreement. Then Sub-Zero walked over to Bri.

"Are you the one I am supposed to protect?" He asked her. She just nodded. "Then this is from my brother." Then he pulled down his mask and pulled her into a kiss. It lasted for a little bit. It was one of those moments when you wanna look away but can't.

"Do you feel awkward watching this too?" I whispered to Kung Lao. He nodded in agreement. Luckily they didn't hear me. When they broke for air, Sub-Zero hugged her.

"I will never let anyone or anything hurt you." He told her. Then another guy in grey walked over to us.

"Is that her?" He asked.

"Yes, we have found her." Sub-Zero said to him.

"I know this one too, you're Smoke and both of you're part of the Lin Kuei clan." I said to him.

"How did you know that?" Smoke asked me.

"I have the power to read minds. Well, now that that's settled, I think it's time we should be going back to the others."

"I have sworn to my brother to protect Bri. If she goes, I will go with her." Sub-Zero said, still holding onto her.

"And I have sworn to stay by Sub-Zero's side. If he goes, I go." Smoke added. I read both of their minds, they have no intentions against us. What they say's the truth.

"Well, in that case, I guess we can tell Raiden that you guys wanna join us." I told them. We all agreed on that. So we went back to the Academy.

"Who are they?" Raiden asked us.

"This is Sub-Zero and Smoke of the Lin Kuei." I told him.

"Sub-Zero? Call me krazy with a k, but didn't we see him die?" Johnny asked.

"The man you saw die was my brother." Sub-Zero told them.

"They want to join us." I continued. "I read their minds, they've got no intentions except what they told us."

"Very well then, you may join us." Raiden said.

"Thank you Lord Raiden." The Lin Kuei told him, then bow in respect.

----------------later around the campfire---------------

"Alright, it's story time again! This time it's a story told to me by my science teacher." I said. "It's about something that doedn't happen every day....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got the John Cena idea from something I saw on YouTube once. So thank you, whoever gave me that idea on YouTube. :)