Chapter 24: The Vision

The next day, Bri and I were having a mind conversation, but then she had another vision and I was brought into it too. We saw Kahn.

"You must meet me in one weeks time if you want your friends to be unharmed. You must come alone, as in only the two of you." He told us. "No one can know where you are."

"You believe this guy?" I minded message Bri. Then Kahn told us where to meet him and the vision ended.

"I don't know if this is real or not, but we'd better go to keep everyone safe." Bri's said out loud. The night Kahn asked us to meet him, we wrote notes for Sub-Zero and Kung Lao and we snuck out all ninja like. When we got to where he said to meet us, Kahn stepped out of the shadows.

"I am glad you came," he started.

"What's this about?" Bri asked him.

"I want you two to join me." I stopped him before he could go on.

"Woah, woah, woah, slow your roll there Kahn! No way we're joining you!" I said to him.

"You know not what I am offering, you would be part of my army." He responded, trying to convince us.

"No means no Kahn." Bri told him.

"If you will not join me, then you will die!" He screamed, then he started to attack us with his giant-ass hammer. After the first few times of dodging his hammer, I decided to throw a boulder at him, he dodged it and he tried to attack us again. It was just going like that for awhile. We can't do this by ourselves! Maybe our amulets and stuff can summon the guys! I messaged Bri my idea and she nodded. It's worth a shot!

--------------------Kung Lao's POV---------------------

When Sub-Zero and I found the letters from Bri and Tia, I felt something in my amulet. It started to heat up more than usual. It was almost burning my flesh!

"Something must be wrong with the girls." Sub-Zero said, then looked at his charm from Bri. The stone in it started to spin until the point stopped and pointed to the northwest. It is like a compass!

"That must be where they are. Come on!" I said. Sub-Zero and I were guided by the stone. After a while of running and following the charm compass, we heard Tia yell and Bri scream. We both started running faster. When we got there, we saw Bri under Shao Kahn, unable to move, Tia too far away and Shao Kahn ready to swing his hammer at her. Then I threw my hat at him and knocked the hammer out of his hand.

"You should not have come. Now you shall die with the two girls!" Shao Kahn yelled. Tia then buried his hammer and Bri somehow kicked Shao Kahn between the legs and melted into the shadows. I did not know she could do that! While Shao Kahn was doubled-over in pain, Tia threw a boulder at him and it was, how they say, a bullseye. Sub-Zero was throwing icicles at Shao Kahn and I was using my swords and hat. Tia ran over to where Bri materialized.

--------------------back to Tia's POV----------------------------

I went to check on Bri, Kahn hit her with his hammer on her side and I heard her ribs crack, that's why she screamed. She then disappeared into the shadows again. Then I used my force powers to throw Kahn around like a rag doll and crushed him with another boulder as big as he was.

"You have not seen the last of me..." Kahn said as he disappeared again.

"Tia, are you alright?" Kung Lao asked, running towards me.

"I'm fine, but Bri's hurt, luckily she's practiced traveling in shadows and and can do it without getting hurt." I said. I took the guys back on my Reshiram, Kung Lao was hanging onto me for dear life and Sub-Zero was doing the same only he was hanging onto Reshiram.

"DON'T WORRY, I'VE DONE THIS HUNDREDS OF TIMES!! WE WON'T FALL OFF!!!" I yelled so they can hear me. We were going pretty fast for them. "WATCH THIS!!" I got Kung Lao to let go of me, got up and walked towards Reshiram's head. Then I started leaning into the wind and screamed "I'M QUEEN OF THE WORLD!!!" Then I got Kung Lao to stand up and he was having a great time, laughing and enjoying it. Then we got Sub-Zero to stand up and he started to see the fun in it! When we got there, Bri materialized from the shadows and Sub-Zero instantly ran towards her as she started coughing up blood. Raiden checked on her and Sub-Zero helped her the best he could. Eventually Bri started to panic and I had to knock her out to get her to stop. But, to our surprise, she slipped into a coma! After I explained to the rest of them what that meant, I explainde that we just have to wait for her to wake up.....