Chapter 19: Our New Pokémon

------------back in Tia's POV--------------

Well, after we got all healed up, we found out our powers wouldn't work and our weapons were either destroyed or lost. The guys wouldn't let us outta their sights. But while they were doing something, we thought of that as our chance.

"Let's go find some more Pokémon!" Bri suggested. We lost most of our Pokémon when we got jumped by the tarkatans. The only one we had left was my Chansey.

"Sure, let's go!" I responded. We knew exactly where to find some. When we got there, I had a bunch of different varieties of pokeballs with me that we could use. That's when we found something amazing. A wild Reshiram, Zekrom, and black and white Kyurems! All in one place!

"This... Is the best find for wild Pokémon ever!" I told Bri.

"What are those things?" Bri asked me.

"Those are the newest legendaries! That's Reshiram, Zekrom, and both types of Kyurems!"

"What types are they?"

"Zekrom's a dragon and electric type, it's the big black one. Reshiram's a dragon and fire type, it's the big white one. Both Kyurems're dragon and ice types. And to top it all off, they all can fly!"

"Awesome! Can I have Zekrom?"

"Sure, and I'll take Reshiram. You can have the black Kyurem and I'll take the white one."

"Let's do this." Then I gave her 2 masterballs and I got 2 and we caught ourselves some legendaries! It was awesome cause each of them're the size of a building! I also then remembered something! I still got Pokémon from Sinnoh in the computer! (It's a Pokémon thing) I used it to get my Infernape, Lucario, Roserade and Luxray. Bri caught some eveelutions that she loves.

"Well, we should probably be getting back." Bri said.

"Let's fly there on our new legendaries!" I responded enthusiastically. She agreed, she took her Zekrom and I took my Kyurem. Good thing I had the HM for Fly with me. When we landed in the clearing, nobody knew what the hell they were.

"LOOK WHAT WE FOUND!!!" I said as we land.

"What ARE those things?" Johnny asked, looking up at them.

"We found these guys in the wild. Bri's on a Zekrom and I gots me a White Kyurem." I answered with a smile.

"Where were you two?" Kung Lao and Sub-Zero asked us.

"Idn't it obvious? We went to find some pokémon, and we made an EPIC FIND!"

"We also got some other pokémon too." Bri added and we showed them our pokémon. Liu looked at my Infernape with an intrigued look.

"hey Liu, this is my Infernape, his name's Blaze." Liu just walked over to Blaze and looked at him more closely.

"Just don't pet his head, that's real fire. The trick is to scratch his back." Then I demonstrated it. Blaze loves it when I scratch him there. We call it the "magic spot" in my family. "Try it."

Liu then scratched Blaze in the magic spot. Blaze loved it.

"Ya see? He likes you now."

"What can they do?" Sub-Zero asked.

"watch this. Lucky, use Close Combat on that boulder!" My Lucario then ran towards a boulder nearby and broke that thing to bits!

"Good job, Lucky!" I gave him a poffin.

"That's cool!" Johnny said.

"Yeah, both our Kyurems are dragon/ice types, but since they all have wings they can all fly. But my Reshiram's a dragon/fire type. And Bri's Zekrom's a dragon/electric type. pokémon have different types."

"Oh yeah, I though of something, for our weapons we could make our own!" I told Bri.

"Great idea!" Bri responded.

"Well, we are never letting you two out of our sights again!" Sub-Zero and Kung Lao said to us. When we forged our own weapons, they turned out pretty good. We engraved them with our own designs. We made them look awesome.

"Hey, Kung Lao, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked him a little while after. "It's about the amulets, there's some stuff about it you should know."

"Like what?" Kung Lao asked me.

"Well, Bri had a vision about this. When I truly die, my redstone will turn blue, and yours'll stop generating heat. The same thing'll happen if you die."

"So when my stone stops generating heat, that means you are truly dead?"

"Yup, that's how this redstone works, and if I'm still alive then it'll keep on generating heat. And when I'm in trouble, it'll make a sign to you. You'll know it when it happens. And the same'll happen for you." Little did I know it'd be really useful later.........