Chapter 22: Bri and Jade's fight and the zombie

I tried to practice some pokémon moves with Sparky and my Empoleon. Then I heard yelling.

"SAY THAT AGAIN, I DARE YOU!!!" Bri yelled.

"You are weak, I do not see why Sub-Zero likes you." Jade replied.

"You little bitch, you don't know real fighting, just flashy stuff." Then Jade attacked Bri. In the beginning, Bri was getting her ass kicked, but then Bri used her shadow powers to blind Jade. She's got her powers back! Then Bri used her ice powers to pin Jade to a tree then Bri held her tessen up to her throat. I ran over to hold Bri back.

"You.. Have... To.... Restrain... Yourself!!" I told her, trying to pull her away. When Jade got her sight back, Bri held her tessen up to her throat one last time, then I pulled Bri away. Liu got Jade off the tree and Smoke caught her. Smoke also helped patch Jade up from where Bri really did cut her. After I got Bri to calm down, I got her to apologize to Jade.

--------------------the next day--------------------

Bri and I tried meditating after we tried the rest of our powers (they all worked), until we felt a presence coming. When I opened my eyes, I saw something I thought I'd never see. It's a zombie with hooks chained to his gauntlets, and it's Liu!!

"What the hell is THAT?!?!" Johnny asked.

"It looks like.... Me!?!?" Liu exclaimed as he looks at the zombie in amazement.

Oh.... My.... Jinxx!!" I said still looking at the zombie."I never thought this was ever gonna happen. I'll explain later."

"We have to beat this thing." The zombie then screeched and started to swing the hook chains around. Jade used her Bo staff, and she's pretty good with it. Bri, Liu, Sub-Zero and I used our powers, and I let Johnny borrow my katanas only for this. After we decapitated the zombie's limbs, we burned the shit outta that zombie!

"This was really strange." Liu said after the zombie got done burning.

"It sure was....." I responded as we all walked away from the burnt zombie.......