Chapter Four

A/N

Early release. Five likes on this chapter and I'll publish chapter five before Friday.

~~~

Drew

I was working very hard to focus on the meeting but the woman in front of me was making it difficult. She was all business but as she spoke I couldn't help but to watch her mouth. An image of those full lips wrapped around the head of my cock flashed through my mind. I shifted in my seat to adjust my bulging package in my pants.

Sean looks over to me, his eyes falling to my lap. A smile spreads across his face and he raises his brows and looks back at our new lawyer.

Jade.

She wouldn't give us her name that night in Cabo but now I had it. She kept her eyes down on the papers in front of her. Whether she remembered us or was just working hard to pretend she didn't, mattered not. She was our lawyer and should be off limits, but I had already made up my mind the moment she walked into the conference room. I was going to get her back in my bed.

That night had left an impression and I was a little put off when we woke up and she was nowhere to be found. She had been so receptive to what we wanted and based on how wet she had been, she had wanted it too.

She wasn't the first girl Sean and I had shared. The first had been in high school and she had simply gotten off on the fact that she had gotten with two of the school's hottest jocks.

There had been girls after that and then there had been Jade. So innocent and yet so open. Yeah, I had to get her in bed again.

~~~~~

Sean

I knew the struggle Drew was having because I was having the same problem. It was the same reaction we had when we had first spotted her in that club. She was so cute and looked so innocent. We hadn't planned on taking her back with us, but the way she was throwing back those drinks had our protective side waking up. From what we could tell she was alone. At least she had been alone for the last hour she had been sitting there. We didn't know if she was waiting for someone, if she lived there and sitting alone in a club was something she did often, or if she had been stood up and was quickly becoming prey for some creep to take advantage of.

She downed her third drink and raised her hand for the bartender. Drew was out of his seat and moving quickly through the club. I wasn't too far behind him. The moment I stepped up behind her I knew I wanted to have her. She even smelled sweet. Drew made sure that she wasn't drunk and when it became clear that she had indeed been abandoned I knew it was time to get her out of there. I wanted her, but I wasn't going to have her and I'd be damned if someone else did.

Walking up to her in the club had been one of the best decisions we had ever made and looking at the boner pressed against Drew's pants I knew he felt the same.

"Okay, so everything is in order for the expansion. We just have to get all of the contracts signed. I see here in my notes that you guys were discussing starting an app?" Jade looks up at us. Well, not really. Her head came up but it was clear that she was focused on the wall behind us. She definitely remembered us.

"Yes," Drew says with a rasp. He clears his throat. "Yeah, we've talked about it. We still have some fillers out for a developer, but we are definitely going to get an app up."

"Okay." Jade looks down and makes some notes.

"We do know that once we get everything figured out we want Meg to be an equal partner."

"What?" Meg says, her face reflects her shock.

"The app was mostly your idea," I say.

"Yeah, and we want you to get what you deserve."

"You guys," Meg drawls out. "I love you too."

Jade looks at Meg with admiration in her eyes and a smile on her lips. It was clear that they cared for each other.

Jade turns back to us, the smile still on her face.

"Well, it's a little early but I can draw up some papers for the three of you to sign." She mkese more notes. "Another thing. I was looking through everything left by your previous attorney and I couldn't find a partnership agreement for the two of you."

"Is that a question?" Drew asks.

"I was wondering if I missed it or if you had a copy that I could put in my files."

"The agreement is a verbal one," I state.

"Do you think that's wise? If you two decided to go your separate ways a signed agreement would save trouble when deciding who is owed what."

"We're not worried about that."

"How can you be sure?"

"Trust me. This guy isn't going anywhere." I place my hand on Drew's shoulder and squeeze. He looks over at me and smirks.

Jade draws her bottom lip in between her teeth and bites down.

"Okay, well I think that covers everything." She quickly starts packing up her things and stands.

Drew and I get to our feet but make no effort to move. Before Jade can make her escape I reach out and take her hand in mine.

"It was very nice to meet you, Jade." The memory of that night and her refusal to exchange names were at the forefront of my mind.

Jade gives a tight smile and leaves the room, Meg right on her heels. Drew walks over and locks the door after they are gone. I walk up behind him and reach around to place my hand on the bulge in his pants. The conference room doesn't have a window so no one could see in. You know, just in case.

Drew turns around and I press his large frame against the door. My hands work to undo the buckle on his pants and I shove my hand inside wrapping it around his member.

"I see you have a good memory," I say.

Drew doesn't speak. He just grabs my face and puts his lips to mine, nipping at my bottom lip until I open and allow him entrance.