Chapter Fifteen

Drew

It took everything in me to climb out of Jade's bed and leave her. Every part of me wanted to stay curled up with her, but I knew she wasn't ready for that. So against every bone in my body, I got up, got dressed, and left her sleeping soundly. Alone.

When I stepped into the apartment that I shared with Sean I found him sitting up in the living room. Waiting for me. I knew he was waiting because the television wasn't on. He was just sitting in the soundless apartment.

"Did you sleep with her?"

"Hey to you too." I shut the door behind me and dropped my keys on the table beside it.

Before I could get too far Sean was up from the couch and over to me. He pushed me back and I slammed into the door. His nose went to my neck and I felt his breath on me as he took a whiff.

"You didn't shower after. You smell like her."

"There wasn't time," I said.

"What did you do? Did you touch her?" He took both of my hands in his. "Did you put your fingers inside her?"

I removed my hand from his grasp and held it up, wagging the two fingers I had used. Sean took my hand back in his and brought my fingers to his lips. My fingers slid between his lips and he closed his mouth around them and sucked, a moan escaping him. His eyes closed in pleasure. He removed my fingers from his mouth and looked up at me.

"Did you taste her?"

"I did." I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck and brought his mouth to mine. I let him taste Jade on my tongue.

"Damn," he groaned. "She let you fuck her?"

"Yeah, and she was so tight."

Sean stepped back. He paced away from me.

"I feel like I should be pissed at you."

"I told Jade you would be." I removed my jacket and moved to the bedroom. Sean followed behind me.

"We've had other people alone before, but I gotta be honest, this feels different."

"I know." I tossed my jacket into the hamper and sat down on the edge of the bed and removed my shoes.

"I've never had a problem with you meeting someone, or sleeping with someone, but -"

"Sean, I know."

"Jade is different."

I knew what he meant. We had had threesomes before. Often we played the role of two straight guys. Sometimes we ventured into being who we really were. With Jade we didn't have to try. Things came so naturally. We got to be ourselves and I knew that she was being herself as well. That made her different and that made this situation different.

"So, where does that leave us?" I asked.

Sean stood in front of me with his hands on his hips. He stared at me and I could tell that he was fighting with himself on whether to truly be mad at me or not.

"I want you naked," he said.

I stood up and faced him. Sean reached for the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. He tossed the shirt to the floor and looked at me. His brow arched. I unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it beside his.

"I said naked."

I removed the rest of my clothes and Sean followed. Sean placed his hand to my chest and pushed me back onto the bed. He walked over to the nightstand and grabbed the lube from the drawer. I scooted up the bed to rest against the pillows. Sean squeezed lube onto his hand and rubbed it cock that was already standing at attention.

"What? No foreplay?" I asked.

"No. I'm pissed at you and this is your punishment."

And what a punishment it was. I would have loved for Sean to kiss me or to take me into his mouth or even let me take him in my mouth. As it stood, he didn't want any of that and that was fine by me. He climbed onto the bed and positioned himself between my legs. He squeezed lube right in the crack of my ass and spread it a little. Not enough to bring me any pleasure, just enough to make sure that when he slid into me it wouldn't cause me any pain.

It was punishment but it was pleasure. Sean pushed into me and pounded away, fucking me relentlessly. I reached for my cock to stroke myself and he swatted my hand away.

"Punishment," he ground out between his clenched teeth.

He gripped my thighs and slammed into me one last time chasing his orgasm and spilling his seed into me. He roughly pulled out and collapsed on the bed beside me. I gripped my cock and began stroking it in fast, I was so close.

"Just know that payback is a bitch," I said as I emptied myself all over my hand and stomach.

"Gonna be honest. I have a feeling we're going to be repeating this," Sean breathed out.

He climbed out of the bed and grabbed my hand pulling me to my feet and into the bathroom.