Chapter Fourteen

Nerves bubbled through me the entire ride back to my condo. Drew spent our date on his best behavior, but now as we sit side by side in his car the air zipped with energy. I could almost touch it. It caressed my bare skin.

Drew parked in front of my building and we exited the car together and entered. Once inside the apartment, I didn't know what to do. I tossed my purse onto the kitchen island.

"Do you want anything to drink?" I turned and Drew was instantly on me.

His large hands gripped my waist and pulled me flush against his hard body. A gasp escaped my lips before Drew melded his lips with mine, sliding his tongue against mine. He felt so good pressed against me and we were still fully clothed.

Drew pulled back just a fraction. "Tell me to stop," he said, his voice husky from arousal.

I knew I should tell him to stop. It was the right thing to do. We had kids together, but we weren't together. Having sex was wrong, but I couldn't form the word and make it move past my lips. Drew slid his hands down my back and gripped my ass. He didn't give me time to react before he moved lower and gripped the back of my things. He hefted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

My arms tugged at his long locks as he moved through the apartment carrying me to my bedroom. Drew gazed into my eyes and I was worried that he would bump into something, but we made it to the room intact. He lowered me gently to the bed and stood back looking at me.

"What?" I asked nervous.

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" he asked. "Do you have any idea how much I want to devour you right now?"

My tongue snaked out and wet my lips as I swallowed around the lump in my throat and my panties dampened with my arousal. Drew didn't move. He just stood back and stared at me. The anticipation was killing me. I was frustrated and turned on.

"If you're going to eat me, do it," I found myself saying in a breathy tone. This wasn't me. I wasn't this person who talked dirty and practically begged a man to make me come, but that's what Drew was doing to me. I wanted to beg him to give me some sort of release. He could use his hands, mouth or the giant dick I already knew hid beneath his pants.

The right side of Drew's mouth raised in a smirk and he removed his suit jacket, folded it, and placed it neatly on the stool in front of my vanity. He walked back over to the bed rolling up the sleeves of his shirt.

"Are you ready for this?" he asked.

I bit my lip to stop myself from yelling 'please'.

Drew reached down, grabbed my thighs and pulled me towards the edge of the bed. I let out a yelp of surprise that instantly turned into a moan when Drew hovered over me and kissed my mouth passionately, aggressively. His tongue dipping in and out of my mouth, teasing me. Drew's hands pushed the already short skirt of my dress up around my hips. His mouth swallowed my moan as his thumb flicked over my nub through my panties.

"Dammit, you're soaked," he groaned against my lips.

I should have felt embarrassed. But I couldn't bring myself to. Drew grabbed the top of my panties and yanked them down, sliding them down my legs and tossed them to the floor. He lowered himself to his knees between my legs and stared up at me.

"You smell delicious. I don't know if I'm going to be able to be gentle."

"Then don't be."

It was as if that was all the encouragement Drew needed. His tongue lashed out at my clit. Not gentle at all.

"Oh my God."

His tongue snaked out and he licks along the length of my seam. I don't know if it's the assault on my folds or the sounds of pleasure Drew is making that urges me on. I arch off the bed and press myself into his face. Drew's lips close around my clit and he sucks my little bud into his mouth. My hands move of their own accord and I grip his hair.

I beg him not to stop and he doesn't. He eats me like I'm the last meal he'll ever have or the best dessert there is. I clinch around the two fingers he inserts in me.

"Damn," he growls out, his breath hot against me.

I come undone and spasm as my orgasm rips through me. Drew removed his fingers and my body is still shaking from the aftershocks of the orgasm.

My eyes are closed so I don't see when Drew removes his clothes. I feel his naked body pressed against mine.

"I'm going to fuck you now," he says into my ear.

I don't have time to grasp what he says. Acknowledge it or come down from the mind blowing orgasm his tongue elicited before he rams his giant dick into me.

My mouth falls open in a silent gasp.

"Fuck," Drew grounds out. He doesn't move, just buries himself deep into me. "Even after two babies you're still so tight. I'm not gonna last."

I don't care. I reach down and grip his ass in my small hands.

"Move," I demand.

"Look at me, baby."

I open my eyes and he is staring down at me. With our eyes locked on each other, Drew starts to move. He's slow at first, like he wants to savor it, make it last. But he can't help himself. He rises up on his knees, grips my hips and pounds into me, never taking his eyes off of me. It's too much. It's too intimate. Yet I can't rip my eyes away from his and together we climax staring deep into each other's eyes.

"Sean is going to kill me," Drew said.

"Why?"

"This was not part of the plan."

Drew pulls out and removes the condom that he's wearing. He ties it off and tosses it into the trash beside my bed before plopping down beside me.

"If it wasn't a part of the plan, why'd you come prepared?"

"I can't say I wasn't hoping."

I laugh and turn over burning my face into Drew's chest.

"You know you can't stay over, right?"

"I know I could because the girls won't be coming back tonight, but don't worry. I'll go home. Just let me enjoy this for a moment."

I couldn't argue if I wanted to. My body was limp and I was relaxed, so I just curled up against Drew and trusted that he would get up and leave as I drift off to sleep.