Chapter Twenty-One

I raise my hands above my head and stretch and I am fully aware of the two male bodies laying on either side of me. Images of last night come back and flood my mind and I can't keep the smile from my face if I tried. I open my eyes and come face to face with Drew's sleeping face. His long locks fall over his eyes. Aside from my earlier stretch, I try to stand as still as possible so that I don't wake him while I take him in. He is very beautiful and I smile at the memory of his face in the throes of passion as he pumped into Sean. That image is enough to wake up my libido and I feel my arousal pool between my legs.

"Are you awake?" the husky voice said from behind me. I roll over and find Sean awake. "Good morning."

"Good morning," I say in a whisper.

"How did you sleep?"

"Quite good actually. You?"

"Perfect." Sean places his hand on the side of my face and leans in close. "Do you know what's better than going to bed relaxed?"

"What?"

His lips pressed against mine in a kiss that started out slow. His teeth nipped at my bottom lip and I open for him, his tongue plunging inside my mouth. I moan into his mouth and I feel hands grip my waist from behind. Drew's erection presses against my backside. I break the kiss with Sean long enough for him to lower his head and take my nipple in his mouth.

Drew turns my head to him and kisses me fiercely. He takes my leg and lifts it over his and enters me in one swift move. His lips capture my moans and his pumps into me. Sean lowers his hand to my clit and rubs at the tight nub, helping spur my orgasm on.

I break the kiss to gasp for air and Drew thrusts into me harder. Sean works my clits faster and before I know it, I'm screaming out my release. Drew groans his release and slowly slips out of me.

"That was," I laugh. I don't have words and I don't know why I continue to let myself be taken by these guys. The more time I spend with them, either emotionally or physically I feel myself falling. This won't end well, but I can't seem to stop myself.

"The girls will probably be up soon," Drew says. "We should get cleaned up and you need to get off." He sits up and grabs Sean's hand. He pulls him from the bed and to the bathroom. I watch as the head into the bathroom once again struck by the two of them together. A couple. Drew turns back to face me. "Come on."

I take a few breaths before standing up and following them into the bathroom. Drew turned the water on in the shower and took Sean's hand and pulled him beneath the water before reaching back for me and pulling me in.

I tilt my head back under the water with my eyes closed and let the water fall over me. A deep moan reaches my ears and I lower my head and open my eyes. Drew is on his knees in front of Sean with his cock in his mouth. It was such a scandalized act and oh so hot. Something shouldn't be so hot. They were two men. It shouldn't turn me on, but watching as Drew's mouth slid over Sean's cock and Sean fist his hand in Drew's hair urging him on made my nipples hard and I had to try to quell the ache between my legs. I place my foot on the edge of the tub and work my clit while Drew swallows Sean. I'm so turned on that I don't last long and by the time Sean chases his release I find my own.

Drew stands up and wipes his mouth. "We should probably hurry up."

I grab the rag from the towel bar and squeeze body wash on it. We take turns washing each other being careful not to get too worked up so we can get out and check on the girls.

We dried off and got dressed and headed out. Drew peeked in on the girls and found them playing in their room. He took them into the bathroom to get ready and Sean and I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Everything just seemed so normal.