Chapter 1

"Come on, you have to dance with us!"

"I'll come later," I replied with a smile.

She looked at me and ran off. I saw her go off and join her friend group.

I'm Elise and I'm 19 years old. I attend Yale University. I guess you could say I'm the nerdy friend but I know how to party. 

I don't have many close friends, just my roommate Scar. She has a big friend group and invited me to go clubbing with them. I told her no since it was a school night and I had to study for my big exam the next day. She didn't take no for an answer and begged me.

It got annoying so I said yes but just for a little bit. 

She got really happy and even had an outfit prepared for me. Uh..let's just say it was way out of my comfort zone. It was a black off-shoulder slit side party dress that was paired with black pumps. 

I stared at her and somehow she managed to make me wear it.

I was sitting at the bar and scrolling through my phone. 

When I looked up, my eyes were locked on a man. He had dark brown hair and light green eyes. He was looking at me as well. I looked back down at my phone and looked back up to see if he was still staring, but he somehow disappeared into thin air. I was confused and thought nothing of it.

I got up and decided to go dance with Scar and her friends. Scar was close to me and looked like she was having the time of her life. I smiled.

Immediately, I felt a pair of hands on my waist. The person seemed to be getting closer to me and I quickly grabbed his hands and started twisting them as I turned around. 

I turned and saw a man with blond hair and blue eyes. He was looking down at his hands while I was twisting them. I looked at him and said, "Do not touch me."

I let go of his hands and looked for the exit in the club. I found it and started to walk towards it. I saw something out of the corner of my eye and looked to my left where I saw the same man from before.

Dark brown hair and light green eyes. He was looking directly at me as well. 

I walked faster and left the club. I called a cab and went back to my dorm. I texted Scar telling her that I was going home. 

I looked out of the cab window and saw the dark starry night.

And his light green eyes.