Chapter 7

We were both staring at each other, both of our fists in front of our faces. We were circling around and kept our distance from each other, neither of us making the first move. 

I ran towards him to punch him but he grabbed my arm and twisted it, making me stumble and my arm ache. He went to punch me but I ducked and kicked him down and slid underneath him. I quickly got up and grabbed his arms but I wasn't fast enough and he grabbed me, making us both tumble. He ended up on top of me and me underneath. He was pinning my hands above my head. We kept our eye contact, both of our faces inches apart from each other. 

There was a knock from the door that made Kai and I both get up from that position. 

"Am I interrupting something?" said someone.

It was weird because he looked familiar. I knew I had seen him from somewhere before.

Couple days back

I felt a pair of hands on my waist. The person seemed to be getting closer to me and I quickly grabbed his hands and started twisting them as I turned around.

I turned and saw a man with blond hair and blue eyes. He was looking down at his hands while I was twisting them. I looked at him and said, "Do not touch me."

I let go of his hands and looked for the exit in the club. 

Present

"Your the guy from the club, that creep with blond hair and blue eyes!" I said practically yelling.

"Well, I wouldn't call myself a creep..It was for a good cause." He said while smiling.

I started speed walking towards him and slapped his face. 

"Yeah cause touching girls and women like that is for a good cause!" I said.

I went to go hit him again but this time my hand was grabbed by Kai. His facial expression told me not to do anything.

He pulled me back into his chest, just like the other time. My back was against his chest. I could hear his heart beating. 

"Why are you here." I said to the man, giving him a death stare.

He pulled out an Anonymous mask. No..he couldn't! Was he also working with them. Before I could say anything he started talking.

"Do you remember when you first entered this place, when Kai brought you here. I was the other masked man that came in with him into the room. I'm sure you remember, you're a very smart woman." He said without any hesitation.

"Well, why did you touch me like that at the club?" I said.

"We needed to see if you could self-defend yourself or just go with the flow and dance with me."

"We?" I said confused.

"Yes Kai and I-"

"Kai?!?" I said yelling again. 

I got away from the position Kai and I were in and turned around to face him. It looked like he was moving his hand away from his face after facepalming. 

"Look Elise I can explain-"

"No need to explain, you're just a lying dick." I said not letting him finish.

I started walking away from them and towards the door to exit the gym. He kept on calling my name but I didn't look back. 

Just as soon as I was about to reach the door handles, my arm was snatched by the other guy and he pulled me closer to him. 

"Don't leave." He said.

At this point, I didn't give a shit.

"Don't touch me unless I give you my consent." I said while pulling away my hand and pushing him back.

I left the gym and was walking in a fast pace. I didn't know where to go and I knew I couldn't go back to Kai's place. Me being the clumsy person I am, I walked into another masked person, making me fall to the ground and them stumble backwards. 

"Oh my God I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-" 

"Hey aren't you the girl that Kai and Slater kidnapped." She said while cutting my apology off.

So the creeps name is Slater, god why do all of the guys here have such hot names.

"Oh yeah um..I am..." I said nervously. 

"Don't be nervous! You and me are gonna be besties! I know Kai very well and you don't look to well, come on! Let's go to my place and you can talk all about it!" She said excitedly. 

I didn't even know this girl but she reminded me of Scar.

"Okay." I said.

"Follow me, my place is just around here and I'm not busy!"

I laughed and said "Sounds good!"

I can tell that this is the start of one amazing friendship.

I made today's chapter a bit longer because I don't know if I am posting tomorrow. I will let you all know though! Stay safe and have a great day/night, and tysm to all the love and support on this book! Love you all and see you soon! 🥰🌸