Chapter 25

I woke up to the feeling of empty candy wrappers next to me. I got up and saw how much food Ria and I ate last night. I looked next to me and saw a peacefully sleeping Ria that I didn't want to wake up. 

I quietly got up from the couch and made my way to the kitchen where I got a plastic bag to fill up the wrappers with. I cleaned up the small table and the couch and threw away the bag. I went into her room and found some index cards and colorful pens. 

I wrote a small note on the card saying,

Good Morning Ria,

I had so much fun last night. Thank you again, it means a lot to me. I'm gonna head back to Kai's house and hopefully, we can makeup. I cleaned everything up and if you wanna meet later to maybe go out, then call me!  

Sincerely, 

Elise

I put the small card on the table and left her house. I closed the door and turned around only to be pushed against the door by none other then Kai.

Please don't open the door Ria. 

"So this is where you were huh? Ria's house?" He said staring straight into my eyes. 

Our faces were close and I could feel his breath. I turned my head around to look at something other than his gorgeous eyes. You could say Ria's house was located in more of a private area. No Anonymous members were here. Just Kai and I.

"I told you I was gonna be here." I said still not looking at him. 

He placed his hand on the side of my chin and gently moved my head so that I was stuck staring at him. My eyes were still not looking at his so he moved his face even closer and reached my ear.

"What's wrong? I thought you liked to look into my eyes." He said in a playful tone. 

I moved my head to his ear and whispered,

"Who told you that? Don't get your hopes high Kai."

I could feel a smirk forming on his lips.

He placed his head down on my shoulder and I could feel his hot breath even more. 

"You drive me crazy Elise. I hope you know that."

I chuckled. 

"Of course I know that." I said with a smile on my face.

"Should I forgive you or not." He said quietly. 

"If you don't, then I guess you don't want to see me. And if that happens, I'll just move in with-

All the sudden the door opened and I fell backwards with Kai on top of me. I saw Ria quickly move out of the way looking very confused.

"Ria," I said finishing my sentence while rubbing my head. 

"Were you guys making out in front of my door?" She said.

"NO!" We both yelled. 

"Then why were you-"

She stopped talking and took her purse.