Chapter 15

I ran towards him and ducked then punched him so he wouldn't see me coming. He pulled me up and grabbed my hands. I kicked him back so he stumbled then went to roundhouse kick him but he grabbed my leg and turned me around and pulled me back so I was in an uncomfortable and tight position. He was breathing down my neck and whispered in my ear,

"You're a good fighter but not good enough for me." He said laughing.

I grabbed his hands and used all my strength to flip him over so he landed on the floor. He groaned and I got closer to his ear "I think it's the opposite."

10 minutes later

The door flew open and Kai ran inside. He stopped and looked at me then looked at Corey who was tied up on the bathroom door with duct tape on his mouth screaming.

"How did-"

"I have my ways," I said cutting him off.

He nodded and then Ria, Slater, and Amelia along with some other Anonymous members came inside.

They all stared at Corey then back to me.

Amelia rolled her eyes, Slater gave me a thumbs up and Ria ran over to me and gave me a tight hug.

"YES BITCH." She screamed getting looks from everyone.

I laughed and hugged her back.

The Anonymous members said something to Corey which made him quiet down and they all walked outside leaving me alone with Kai.

"Good job. You had me worried there for a second, but I knew you could do it." He said.

"Thanks. I wasn't able to inject him because he found out but we still got him right?" I said awkwardly.

He nodded and started to leave. I turned around to look at him and he also turned around.

"Theres this picnic that were all going to tomorrow. You should come along if you want. Their gonna be serving taco bell, I saw that you liked it."

He saw that I-

Whatever as long as there's taco bell.

"How did you know?" I said.

"I have my ways." He said laughing.

"I want to know these ways."

We both left the bathroom and everyone made their way back to the Mansion.

I wouldn't say that I enjoyed being kidnapped but I've become closer to my kidnappers than anyone else I have been going to school with.

That says a lot.

Back at Kai's house

We both walked inside and fell onto the couch. My body was sore from all that fighting plus lifting that guy up, which pat pat on the shoulder for me.