Chapter 2

I sat down on my bed and went on my phone. Just then, I saw that Anonymous tweeted something. Everyone was obsessed with Anonymous ever since they came back. Someone needed to expose Donald Trump. I chuckled. 

I remember trying to find Anonymous's location, but I failed. I mean how could I? But then I remembered something. The coordinates. 

I ran over to my desk and opened my drawer. I looked over at the paper and saw the coordinates I wrote from when I last tracked them. I went back on my phone and looked through all their tweets. 

I figured it out. I figured out where the world's best hackers were. This couldn't be real. It can't be this easy! 

I wrote down the location and stuck it back in my drawer. I had to forget about this.

The next day

I woke up and got ready. I put on a black cropped hoodie and some denim shorts. I put my hair in a ponytail and applied some light makeup. I grabbed my bookbag and left my room. 

 I then went over to where Scar was passed out on a couch. I looked at her and giggled. 

I was walking over to my classes. I decided not to wake up Scar cause she would scold me if I did. 

The day went by pretty fast and the exam I took was nothing. I headed over to the gym for a small workout. I changed into some gym attire which was a black sports bra and Nike pants.

After workout 

I freshened up and went back to my dorm. I could see that Scar was still passed out but she looked a little better. 

I walked into my room and did my homework while jamming out to some music. 

After packing up my bag, I went over to my desk and opened my drawer. I looked at the location. I didn't know if I should go or not. 

My curiosity got the best of me and I took the paper in my hand and left the dorm. I got into my car driving off. 

The location looked like it was in the middle of nowhere. 

I got out of my car but not walking too far away. 

I then felt someone come behind me. I tried to turn around but it was too late. They shoved a cloth in my face and the last thing I remember was...

Just falling asleep.