Chapter 9

"What are you doing here and why did you take her in?!?" He said yelling. 

Ria shot him a nasty look then said "because you haven't been treating her right and also because I can."

"She's supposed to be staying with me, alright Ria?" He said.

I was so annoyed at this point.

"Look Kai, it's not like I'm gonna do something. Oh and last time I checked, there wasn't some kind of tag saying that you owned me." I said.

"I'm doing this for your safety-"

"Her safety? Please, she is an adult who can look after herself" Ria interrupted. 

"Stay out of this Ria. I can easily call Slater into this."

Oh great, Slater can join this party as well. 

"I dare you." She said while giving him a death stare.

Kai took out his phone and called Slater. They had a brief conversation about what just happened and from Kai's face, it looked like he was gonna be here soon. 

Ria came back next to me and turned on the tv and ate some popcorn. I joined her and heard Kai mumbling to himself. 

15 minutes later

There was a knock on the door and we all turned our heads to that direction. Kai quickly got up and opened the door. There was Slater. This ought to be fun. 

He walked in and the first thing that happened was him staring at Ria. It looked like he just fallen in love from his expression. That was when I knew,

Slater had a thing for Ria

Wait, they would be so cute together!

I have to set them up.

"AHEM, Slater??" Said Kai.

"What oh yeah sorry what." Mumbled Slater.

Ria laughed and Slater put his head down a bit from being embarrassed. 

"So, aren't you gonna like yell at Elise?" Said Kai.

He really is asking for a death wish.

Ria got up and tugged at Slaters arm.

"But she didn't even do anything, she looked so sad..please let it past this time Slater." She said.

It's like she put him in some hypnosis spell. 

"It was a mistake, I'll let it pass this time." Said Slater. 

"NO, YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" Screamed Kai.

Score!