Chapter 10

"Oh my god, I don't know! I think they both look so good!" Ria said excitedly. 

We were picking out dresses for the party tonight. We were done with our hair and makeup which Ria gladly helped me with. Ria was having trouble picking out dresses and I tried my best to help her. 

"You know what, I think this is the one." 

She took off her clothes and I quickly turned around. 

"Girl, you can look! We're besties." She said.

I laughed but still gave her some privacy. 

"Tada!" 

I turned around and my mouth was wide open. 

"Is that a, oh my god you look so good mouth wide open or, uh no girl you gotta change mouth wide open," she said nervously

"YOU LOOK FUCKING GORGEOUSSSS. YOU'RE PERFECT, IM SO JELAOUSSS!" I screamed.

She started laughing and I joined along with her.

"Here," she gave me a couple of dresses to try on. 

I walked into the bedroom and one by one changed into all the dresses. 

They were all nice but this one stuck out to me the most. I put it on and paired it with a black bag and walked out of the room and did a small pose for Ria.

 I put it on and paired it with a black bag and walked out of the room and did a small pose for Ria

"Omg, please marry me and have all my kids." She said.

I started laughing and she smiled.

"You look hot as hell!!!" 

"Thank you babes." I said while smiling.

Ria picked up her phone and went to make a call, which I'm guessing was for Slater. 

While she was doing that, I thought about what happened before with Kai. 

I can just imagine it right now in my head

"Okay follow me, we're gonna meet them at the 1st floor." She said.

I nodded my head and we left the room.

We got onto the elevator and I decided to ask Ria about something.

"So...you and Slater huh?" I said.

"Just friends." She responded quickly. 

"Mhm.." I said teasing her.

"I'm not joking!"

I laughed and she even cracked a little smile.

10 minutes later

We finally made to the place we were gonna meet Slater and Kai at, but they were nowhere to be seen. 

"BOO!" 

I screamed and kicked the person behind me. 

"OW THE FUCK."

I saw that it was Kai and now everyone was staring at us.

Awkward

"Heh, my bad." I said in a quiet voice.

It looked like he was gonna say something but instead he slowly eyed my body down. I saw Ria smirking while Slater was also doing the same to her. 

"You look uh really good." He said in a shy voice.

That's something I never expected

"Thank you." I said.

"Okay come on, were all gonna be late!" Ria complained.

We all started walking and Kai came from behind me and whispered into my ear,

"Too bad you have to give me consent to touch you." He said.

He came next to me and winked and moved to the front and started walking next to Slater. 

This is gonna be one long night

OMG THANK YOU ALL FOR 122 READS! THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!! I LOVE EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU SO MUCH! STAY SAFES BABES, AGAIN THANK YOU!!! :D 

🥺💕💕

P.S.

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL, YOU'RE SMART, AND YOU'RE ARE LOVED BY SO MANY PEOPLE INLCUDING ME! 🌼🌼