Chapter 16

I rubbed my eyes and moved around a bit. I guess I fell asleep next to the window but it got comfier than last night. 

Wait...

I opened my eyes and saw that I wasn't sleeping next to the window anymore, I was in Kai's bed. 

I don't remember waking up and moving in here, so what happened?

"I moved you on the bed when I saw you fall asleep next to the window," Kai said entering the room. 

He was holding a dog mug that smelled like coffee. He walked over and gave it to me. I smiled then blew on the coffee.

"So, did you forget?"

I knew what he was talking about. The picnic, how could I forget about that. 

"You mean the picnic?" I said.

He nodded and I got out of bed. I walked over to the closet and picked out an outfit that was cute but comfy for today.

"Hey, can you help me choose my outfit since you're really good at that?" He said behind me.

I laughed.

"Of course I will." 

He showed me some pictures while we were walking out of the bedroom. He showed me the last picture, which,

Oh boy.

"The last one looks good

"The last one looks good." I said, which was an understatement. 

He looked hot in all of them but the last one was very-

Let's just not finish that sentence. 

He nodded then went back to the room while I went to the bathroom to get ready.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, put my outfit on then did my hair. 

I left the bathroom only to realize that Kai completely left the house. He probably went to go meet up with Slater.

Which thinking of that, I should call Ria and see what she's wearing. I took a quick picture and sent it to Ria, then called her.