Chapter 21

We were slowly leaning in until,

"HEY BITCHES." A familiar voice yelled.

Kai and I quickly turned our heads around and saw Ria walking towards us with Slater running behind her. She was about to fall, but thank goodness Slater caught her.

"I am exhausted, let's go home." She said.

I nodded then sighed. I was so close to kissing him. Kissing Kai. My fucking kidnapper. I just need to forget about this.

We all started walking away when we heard loud heels stomping on the ground getting closer and closer. 

We all turned around and saw Amelia coming. You could even believe there was a thundercloud of lighting above her head. But even though she might of looked mad, her face and walking position made it look like she was walking in some sort of fashion show.

 But even though she might of looked mad, her face and walking position made it look like she was walking in some sort of fashion show

 She stopped and said hello to some people I'm guessing she knew. They had a short conversation then she went back to walking to us and made direct eye contact with me. She had a death stare on her face and I knew she was going to yell at me for attending her party. 

She stopped directly at me and stared at me. We were both the same height, giving both of us no advantages. 

"What the fuck is SHE doing at MY party." Amelia said, making her words obvious. 

"I didn't think it would be a problem, it's just a party." Ria said slurring her words. 

She laughed then said,

"I'm sorry Ria, this isn't your party and your guest list. It's my party and my guest list. I don't see you here paying for everything in this venue. I also don't want you to invite people without asking for my permission. Especially people like Elise." She said with a mean look on her face. 

"What's that supposed to mean Amelia?" Slater said. His face looked like he was going to explode any minute.

"People like me?" I interrupted. 

Amelia rolled her eyes and I looked at Ria who had tears rolling down her cheeks.

Before I could say anything to Amelia, she already had walked away leaving us alone.

Ria started walking away quickly and I ran behind her.

"Ria, I'm sorry Amelia is just-"

"I thought that maybe you could trust me, you know? I thought that we had a great friendship where we told each other everything. You were just standing there-" She didn't get to finish her sentence because her face was full of tears and her makeup got all smudged.

She started talking again but this time it was unsteady and she was quavering, 

"I thought out of everyone that you could trust me and I could trust you. Hell, I even trusted you more than Amelia and I've known her longer. You were just standing there while she was saying bullshit to me? You're such a cruel person. I don't know what hurts more. You lying to me or not standing up for me."