Chapter 18

I seem to always be drunk because as soon as I woke up my head started pounding crazy.

"Agh! What the fuck did I do yesterday?" I yelled hoping Kai would answer back.

I looked around and saw I fell asleep in Kai's bed, which isn't a shocker anymore, it's normal. He doesn't mind so I don't either.

Kai didn't respond which means he went to go somewhere. I bet he knew I was going to have this massive headache, that fucking dic-

"I'm back!" Yelled Kai.

Oh. Oops.

I heard his loud shoes coming towards the door and I quickly slumped back into bed pretending I was asleep.

He opened the door and dropped a black bag on the dresser. He came over to me and I guess he was examining my face because he didn't say anything. 

I could feel my cheeks start to turn red.

"Either you're dreaming about me and that's why your cheeks are turning red or you're pretending to sleep."

I smiled and got up but still had a big headache.

My smile disappeared and I started,

"What did I do yesterday, I bet I told you-"

"Okay okay I get it, I didn't listen to what you FULLY said but this is also still your fault. You kept on chugging down shots like the world was gonna end. I told you to stop but nope you went on." He finished off.

I stared at him for a few seconds then nodded.

"Did I do anything embarrassing?"

"Nope." 

"Okay, goo-"

"Except for the fact that you said you wanted to marry me, said I was hot and asked if I had a girlfriend and tried to kiss me 2 times." He said interrupting me.

My mouth was open and my eyes went big, my cheeks turned red and I looked down in embarrassment. 

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to say those things," I said still having my head down.

"So you're basically saying that I'm ugly." He said.

I quickly looked up.

"No no no-"

"Then you're saying I'm super hot?"

"What! No-" I tried saying.

"So then I'm the most handsome guy you've ever seen?"

I got up with my pounding headache and put my hand on his lips. He looked down at me and I could feel his lips turn into a smile. He placed his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I placed my hands around his neck and whispered into his ear,

"So..." I said quietly.

"So..?" He said back.

"What's in the bag, anything for my massive headache?" I quickly let go of him and walked over to the dresser where the bag was. 

I heard him sigh and a smirk formed on my face.

"Just some medicine and food." He said.

I looked through the bag and saw there were lots of snacks including candy. 

I took out a kit kat bar and excitedly said,

"Is this for me?"

He snatched it out of my hand, causing a frown on my face.