Chapter 5

I rubbed my eyes and woke up. I was laying in bed and remembered what happened before. Why did I actually sleep on his lap..

Talking about him, he walked into the room with a cup that I was hoping was filled with tea.

He came next to me and put it down on the side table. He then slowly looked at me.

I got this weird feeling like I have seen him before but I was probably going crazy.

I was then brought back into reality when I realized I was staring at him this whole time.

"Is there something on my face or am I just the hottest person you ever encountered." He said in a cocky tone.

"Yeah, you wish," I mumbled.

He looked at me and then put his hand on my throat while the other was on my right hand.

"I don't like this attitude you been giving me. I have been treating you fairly, right?"

I nodded and kicked him on his side. His grip on my throat loosened while he stumbled. I got up and grabbed his hands and pushed him onto the bed. I was on top and he was on the bottom.

I knew that this was a bad idea.

My breath quickened and he seemed to notice. I didn't have a problem defending myself but something like this has never happened before.

He smirked and lifted his leg up so I fell closer to his face. It looked like he was going in for a kiss.

What the fuck.

I got up and slapped his face and left the room.

"OW!"

I laughed and remembered the drink I left back in the room. I turned around and there was Kai holding the drink. I took it and looked to see that it was only water. I looked back at him and he smiled.

I smiled and then threw the drink on his shirt.

"Just water? Don't you have a coffee machine or something?" I said and walked over to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry my majesty, let me whip you up an iced macchiato with 3 shots of expresso and some ice," he said in a sarcastic voice.

"Perfect, just what I wanted," I said and then plopped down on the couch.

"You've got to be kidding me."

I laughed.

I didn't even realize how much time passed away from just watching tv. It all felt like a dream. A bad one obviously. It just felt like I was in MY living room watching shows from MY tv.

It all felt good until Kai came over with something in his hand and made me realize that I was still kidnapped and that Scar was probably looking for me and my parents were all worrying.

I looked back at Kai and saw he was actually holding an iced macchiato in his hands.

"Thank you," I said while smiling and took the drink.

"Pfft yeah whatever."

I tried the drink and it actually wasn't bad.

Kai and I both continued to watch tv and have small chats here and there.