11:The Walk

Hey Hey!

Merry Christmas Everyone!
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and an advanced new year!

So just a quick note and recap on this Dark Duelist mumbo-jumbo:

The Dark Duelists are what they're known to be- dark duelists. They invented microchips that disrupt a duelist's ability to duel freely (because it manipulates their mind) and the microchips cause them to hurt their opponent. Rhia's microchip was given to her by her mother so that she could live, this certain microchip as hereditary in the Yuki family especially the female side. This is because generations back, the Yuki's ancestors' were a part of the Dark cult that began these dark duels. The Dark Duelists play a game of consequence; where If the opponent loses they take a permanent damage (ie. blindness, deafness etc.). If the opponent wins, the microchiped duelist takes damage outside the duel and loses ability to withstand the dark influence of the microchip. If the duel ends in a draw, both duelists don't take a consequence but the microchiped duelist takes damage. -That was a quick summary of the dark duelists, microchips and yup. Anyway, onto the story...

Previously...

(Rhia's POV.)

'My mother visited me in my dreams and told me these stories...which all came true. Although...' Rhia looks over to Jesse,

'You...You didn't have a brother'

Both Lina and Jesse looked at me with curiosity and shock. Entwined with fear. But then we heard footsteps...

'Um...guys, a-are we even allowed in here at this time of the night?' I asked, sheepishly

Jaden and Lina exchanged worried glances, 'No.' they replied as they began to stand out of their seats, Jesse tapped my hand as if he were telling me to get up too.

We turned in for the night, all leaving with relief but dissatisfaction due to un-answered questions.

Jaden POV.

It's been couple of days since Lina and Rhia made up and the two have been bonding ever since.

A lot has happened; Lina was transferring to Duel Academy and there was news that she and Rhia could share a room beside Jesse, Syrus and I.

It was Wednesday and...I'm happily dozing off.

I snapped back to reality after feeling heavy weights at my shoulders. I opened my eyes slightly, spiky, blue hair greeted me.

I peered over to see who it was. Or...Who they were. A small, blue-haired slifer with round-rimmed glasses was resting on my left shoulder, happily snoring.

Syrus.

And to my right, was an older, blue-haired obelisk...

Jesse.

The sound of Professor Pemberton's boring lecture echoed in the classroom, he glanced over to me and I could have sworn that I saw him nod.

He probably wants me to wake these two up...I thought, smiling...

'Guys, wake up...' I shook my shoulder in attempt to wake them up...

Syrus rolled over whilst Jesse groaned, half-awake.

He chuckled slightly as his eyes found Syrus, 'Sorry, Jay'

I chuckled as Jesse yawned, I shook my shoulder once more to wake Syrus up.