Run

'Rhia!' I yelled, as I watched her run farther away from me.

I followed her back to the slifer dorms... Ruby ran beside me and I noticed a small black panther at Rhia's....

Percival.

She suddenly stopped running, her shoulders moving up and down with her heavy breaths.

I placed a hand gently onto her shoulder...
'Rhia wait-'

Just then a sinister laughed broke through the night...
'Well well, if it isn't our little princess? Trying to break our consequence, are we?'

The dark duelist.

It was all coming back to me...

I glared at the dark duelist and realised Jaden and the others standing outside the dorm staring at us.

'What are you doing here? What do you want?' Rhia's gentle time disappeared instantly and was replaced with anger.

'You, of course'

'Rhia, who are these guys? 'Cuz whoever they are, I sure don't like 'em'

'Jesse, stay out of this'

She didn't look at me but her hand made its way to mine and gentle pushed me back as if to say 'Run while you still can'...

'Well, are you coming over to greet your superiors? Or are you going to let us harm your friends?'

The dark duelist raised his hand and two others jumped out and grabbed Truesdales...

'Zane! Syrus! Let them go!'

'My senses tell me you're almost out of time, princess... So let's put it to good use'

An evil smirk twisted at his lips... The asshole.

'Why do you want me to turn that badly?'

'Because you...'

I lightly squeezed Rhia's hand to try and comfort her...

'Don't know what your capable of.'

'What do you want me to do?'

'Lets duel'

'Fine'

'Consequences, princess...' The duelist chirped lightly...

'No.' I saw Jaden's eyes widen in shock at his sister's tone.... And clearly, so we're the dark duelists...

'What?'

'Either way, consequences or a normal duel, I'm going to lose. So we'll duel this my way. No consequences, substitutions, shadow cards... Nothing.'