Light

Jesse POV.

I ran out of the slifer cafeteria to find my way to Rhia, something felt different.

There's something I can't let go.

I didn't know where I was going but my feet led the way, Ruby appeared and she motioned for me to follow her...

She led me to the lake...

I saw a small figure sitting with her head hung low...

'Hey there, mind if I join you?'

She jolted in surprise, her head flicked up and her eyes met mine. She looked emotionless, but her eyes held so much pain.

She looked away and nodded slightly...
'So, um... The guys told me to look for ya...'

She huffed, she kept staring at the water that shine in the moonlight.

The silence took over,

'You don't really talk much, do ya?'
I laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of my head in frustration...

'Rhia'. 'Please tell me something...'

She looked up at me, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion... 'Why do you keep running from me? Did I do anything wrong?'

She looked away, taking a deep breath

'You didn't do anything wrong'

'Well, look here, she speaks' I smiled, Rhia giggled quietly

'You're eyes light up when you laugh, it's adorable' I widened my eyes at what I had just said. I saw a small smile on Rhia's lips before she stood up, smile fading.

'It's cold, I'm going to go inside'

She turned away, but I grabbed her wrist.

'Wait-'

Just then, I felt a spark surge through my skin and a bright flash of light blinded me.

Then I saw it...

Rhia and the dark duelist... The consequence....

---
'You either make your friend forget everything or make him forget you'
---

And then i was pulled bak into reality when Rhia tugged her wrist from my grip and ran...

'Rhia!'