The Avatar and Deity return

Zuko's back was to Lynn as he lead her through the halls of his ship. "I get why you did it, you know. If I had ended up on a ship of people hunting me, I probably would've lied too."

She raised an eyebrow. "That doesn't explain why you didn't send us both down to the prison cells."

"It would be stupid to keep the two most powerful people in the universe in the same spot."

"So is turning your back on an air-bender, yet here we are."

The prince turned and glared at her and she shrugged as she tossed him a teasing smile. Aang's voice was still nagging at the back of her mind. He was out.

Before Zuko had a chance to stop her, a gust of wind slammed him into the wall. She waved on hand and out of nowhere, a thin wall of ice materialized between them. She didn't know where she was going, but it didn't matter.

Lynn could hear him yelling down the corridor, but she ignored him. Instead she focused on speeding down the hall, leaving a trail of dust and wind behind her. She turned a corner and shrieked as she ran into Aang. "He's right on my heels. Let's go!"

They quickly checked each door they came across. Aang backtracked slightly with a smile. "Our staffs!"

"Wait Aang!"

It was to late, the door separated the two of them. I've got this! Meet me topside!

Lynn hesitated. Ok.

Quickly, she ran the way she came, still using air bending to speed herself up. She let out a gasp as Zuko lunged into the air and grabbed onto Aang, who was holding her staff.

Summoning water from the ocean, Lynn created a whip. With one swift motion, the whip wrapped itself around the teens ankle and she pulled.

Both Zuko and Aang came crashing down, the later of which she caught with air bending. The three circled each other. Fire blast after fire blast. Aang and Lynn were creeping closer and closer to the water till a splash was heard. Lynn turned back with surprise.

The first thing Zuko noticed were her tattoos. The three wavy lines on both of her arms were no longer the dark blue black they were moments before. No...they were an icy white blue.

Letting out an animalistic growl, she turned to reveal matching glowing eyes. All traces of playfulness and sympathy was gone. All that remained was the red hot boiling rage.

He backed up instinctively as the water moved to her command, bringing back Aang from the watery depths . The water moved to create a swirling wall to protect the two of them before she let it push outwards, knocking the fire benders off the ship.

The glowing flickered and as it vanished she collapsed. It was over.