Mixed Emotions

Mindy, a chubby bespectacled woman with shoulder-length dark hair and blue eyes, was sitting in the waiting room of Dr. Cutter's office. Later entered a couple of familiar men. Freddy, she saw him a couple of times before, but this time he bought his wife, Audrey with him. There was also Lewis, a short redheaded man.
She suddenly saw Hilary sitting down with her. "Oh. I'm sorry if I'm in your way." Mindy began to stand up.
"No, it's ok." Hilary stopped her. She then did a double-take, recognizing the woman. "Hey, I know you."
"You do?"
"Yeah, you're..."
"Hi, Hilary!" Audrey interrupted.
"Hi, Mrs. Madison," said Hilary with excitement. "This is Mindy, she's a college student."
Mindy looked in shyness. "Umm...Hi... I'm Mindy." She put her hand out to shake Audrey's hand.
"Oh, hello. I'm Audrey." She shook her hand. "This is my husband, Freddy."
Hilary tried to stifle a laugh at the thought of Fear being married to Joy.
Mindy and Freddy both shyly greeted each other.
'This is good.' Hilary thought to herself. 'Riley's Emotions are getting back together.'
"Why are you here, Mrs. Madison?" Hilary asked, confused.
"Well, I'm just here for my appointment because of last night." said Audrey, looking a bit shy.
"WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG?!" Lewis angrily slammed the door open after waiting for too long.
Felix Cutter jumped when the door was slammed open. "Lewis, what have I told you about controlling your temper?"
"Well, we've been waiting outside for a while!"
Hilary stepped in between them. "Principal Lewis, calm down. We each have to wait for our turn."
"Fine... I'll wait" Lewis mumbled angrily and sat next to Freddy, who was scared by him. Hilary felt like the Emotions were about to starting remembering each other soon.
2 minutes later, Dr. Cutter called Hilary to his office. 4 minutes later, Freddy was up. 5 minutes later, Lewis. 2 minutes later, Mindy, and then finally it was Audrey's turn.
She went in and sat on the couch.
"So... Is this you're first time here?" Felix asked.
"Yes. I was hoping you could help me." She began to explain. "See, for a while now I've been having these strange headaches. And then I get these visions of a different version of myself in someplace I've never seen, with strange creatures. What's weird is that they almost feel like memories."
Felix was writing on paper. "I think you might just be hallucinating."
"But I don't know what's causing it. I don't have any illnesses, and I do anything bad." Audrey tried for a different answer. "This only started happening recently."
"I think you just have Charles Bonnet syndrome," said Felix. "It's a common condition among people who've lost their sight. It causes people who have lost a lot of vision to see things that aren't really there."
Audrey began to understand it a bit.
"Well, now that you mention it. I do wear glasses when I read, but other than that, my sight is just fine." She hated to think that she could be going crazy.
Audrey felt another flash of her emotion self almost falling while trying to reach Headquarters on Goofball Island. Then she came back to reality and began taking deep breaths.
"Audrey, are you alright?" Felix asked, concerned. "Was that another one of the visions you've been having?"
"Yeah," Audrey answered. "It's was me walking a solid tube like a tightrope." She looked like she's healing. "And then it was breaking apart. It's like it happened yesterday."
"That does sound unusual." Felix had to admit. "When did you first start experiencing these flashes?"
"Yesterday," Audrey answered. "My family and I were headed home from the store, and then we met Jack and Hilary on the street, and we talked for a while."
"Then what happened next?" Felix asked, trying to get more information.
"So, then later we got home. I was in the middle of making dinner when I suddenly felt a pain in my head followed by a flash."
Audrey felt like she needed some medication. "Do you have any recommendations for illusions?"
Felix thought for a moment. He wrote on a slip of paper and handed it to her. "Here are some medications that should help you."

Soon, Audrey went to the Pharmacy, shopping for the medications on her list. She saw a familiar face on the other side of the aisle. "Hi, Jack!" She greeted him and came over.
Jack greeted Audrey with a smile. "Hi, Audrey. How was the appointment with Dr. Cutter?"
"Oh, it went well." She explained. "I saw that Hilary was there, too. Now I'm just picking up some medications he suggested for me."
"What were your hallucinations about?" He asked as he glanced at Audrey's paper for medication.
"One was of me with yellowish skin falling off a cliff, with some kind of pink and purple creature. Another was me walking along a solid tube like a tightrope." She lightly shook her head. "I know it probably sounds crazy."
Jack realized this was from one of the chapters of Hillary's book, but he played along. "Yeah, those are some crazy dreams."
"But the thing is, they don't feel like dreams. It's almost like they're memories." Audrey put a hand to her forehead. "I'm probably losing my mind."