Brave

After the diner closed at around 6:30 PM, Michelle was in her room, dressed in her medium green dress and green high-heeled boots. She put pillows under the covers of her bed to make sure her mother didn't know she' was gone. She looked through the window and carefully jumped out safely onto the ground. Then she saw a short, lanky young man a year younger than her, with blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin, large ears, and a long thin nose in his blue sports car.

"Hey, Marty." She waved quietly.

"Hey, Michelle." He waved back. "You look beautiful. Are you ready for a great night out?"

"You bet I am." Michelle got into Marty's car, and they drove to the new night club. While driving, Michelle put lipstick on using the sun visor mirror. "So, how're your parents? Did they know you snuck out?" She asked.

"They're doing good." His voice was thick with a Scottish brogue. "Of course not. They were already asleep."

"My Mum won't found out that I'm gone this time, because I put many pillows under the covers of my bed," Michelle said as she applied some black mascara and green eyeshadow.

"I did that too. It fools them every time." He said proudly. "They'll never know we were gone."

"I agree," Michelle said as she saw the purple Neon Lights reading Ferguson's Archery and Club flash on and off. "We're here."

"Great." He stopped the car and turned off the engine. "Let's go have some fun."

Before they went inside, they went to the check out corner that checked everything.

"Ha, there's my favorite couple." said Peter, a tall, slightly overweight, muscular man, with fair skin, curly red hair, thick eyebrows, mustache and beard, and blue eyes. "How's life?!"

"Things are going good," Marty replied.

"Me too," Michelle added. "It would be better if my mother let me have my freedom."

"Well, it's all clear," said Peter as he gave them their VIPs passes. "As the owner, I say you have a great night. Remember, this place closes at 11 PM. So you need to leave at 8 PM, so you won't get in trouble." His Scottish accent appeared.

"Thank you." The two smiled and nodded in agreement. They were about to enter when Michelle noticed something.

"I didn't know you had an accent."

"Must have been from my wee Irish grandparents." Peter shrugged. "Now, go now." His English accent returned to his voice.

Michelle still thought that was strange. She had never heard Peter speak with a brogue before.
"Ok. Thanks." The two entered through the doors and into the club.

When they finished dancing, they went to the bar and drank some water. Then they went to the archery area of the club to play shots and archery.

"Yes!" Michelle said as she shot the first arrow. "Your turn, love."

"Alright." Marty picked up the bow and arrow. He aimed at the bullseye but struggled to hold onto the bow. "Huh?" Marty looked at the food as the arrow hit a perfect shot.

"Good job, love!" Said Michelle, clapping her hands.

"Huh? Oh!" He saw the arrow had hit the bullseye. "Thanks, love." He smiled, though he wasn't exactly sure how that happened.

After several shots and arrows, it was already 8 PM and they decided to leave the club early and go to the lake.

"My, this is so nice to get some French after a whole two hours at the club," Michelle said as she sat by a tree, taking off her shoes.